Grasping The Mysterious Technique

“Chu Feng, do you really have the Spirit power? You cannot joke on things like this!” Bai Tong’s face became tight and his tone was filled with suspicion.

“He is correct. He is indeed the person that cannot be found even within tens of thousands.” Just at that time, Su Mei spoke.

“Su Mei, is this the truth?” Hearing Su Mei’s words, almost everyone widened their mouths in shock.

“That’s the reason why my sister so strongly insisted to invite him to join the Wings Alliance.” Su Mei sighed helplessly. She knew when Chu Feng’s special power was revealed, everyone would see him in a new light.

At that instant, everyone couldn’t help but inhale a breath of cool air. When they looked at Chu Feng again, their gazes had an extra hint of respect.

Even Jia Yunfeng that disliked Chu Feng had a complicated expression on. Obviously, he was feeling regret since he disrespected Chu Feng earlier.

A person that had Spirit power may not even show up within 10 thousand people. Even if it was 100 thousand people there may not even be one.

Until today, there were only two people that had the Spirit power within the entire Azure Dragon School. Even if Chu Feng was counted in there were only three.

People like them had naturally high talent for cultivation. Their understanding skills were also extremely fast and their observation skills were even more scarier. Even if they were not able to become a World Spiritist, just in the cultivation side, they could have huge achievements.

People like them could not be offended because before they were even born, they were destined to be unordinary. Naturally, as Jia Yunfeng treated Chu Feng like that before, he had some lingering fear.

“Chu Feng, please don’t take offense from my previous actions.”

“As an apology, I’ll pay for your part in buying the map for the tomb.” As he thought, Jia Yunfeng actually directly apologized to Chu Feng.

Although people were surprised at his sudden actions, they were understandable. If they were in his spot they would do the same thing.

“Eh? Then thank you.” Chu Feng gladly accepted it.

10 Saint Spirit Grasses was not a small number. If there was someone willing to pay for him, naturally, Chu Feng would be willing to accept.

After a bit of chatting, they finally entered the Ancient City. At that instant, Chu Feng could hidden feel the strong aura of the Ancient City.

He could see that within the Ancient City, there were many experts hidden. Chu Feng also saw even more disciples wearing their school’s clothing.

He recognized that they were the disciples from the Thousand Wind School. Chu Xun from the Chu family cultivated in the school.

“It seems that the news of this tomb really attracted quite a few people.” Chu Feng sighed and said.

“Of course. The news about this tomb was already leaked and all sorts of surrounding powers rushed here. Sooner or later, there will be conflicts.” Su Mei secretly explained.

“Are you saying that the Azure Dragon School will also send people here?” Chu Feng questioned closely because the distance between the Azure Dragon School and the desert could be said to be close.