Intense Battle

“Seniors, you just want the Spiritual Beads right? Is it fine if we give all the Spiritual Beads we have to you?”

“No, not only the Spiritual Beads, we’ll give everything we have to you!”

Facing Zhou Zhiyuan and the others as they came closer and closer, the Dragon and Tiger brothers revealed faces of terror. They bodies started to uncontrollably tremble and they even took their Cosmos Sacks out, wanting to give it to them.

“What? Don’t want to die right? That’s fine. Kneel on the ground and bump your heads 100 times on the ground then we’ll consider forgiving your two dog lives!” Zhou Zhiyuan and the others got closer to Chu Feng as they teased the two of them.

At that instant, the Dragon and Tiger brothers really had some movement. As they faced the choice between life and death, even though they knew that they would most likely die after kneeling down and begging, they still wanted to try and do the last struggle for life.

“Bai Long, Bai Hu, do not embarrass the Wings Alliance!” Seeing that the two of them really started to kneel down, Su Mei angrily bellowed.

But even so, she could not completely stop the knee that was slowly bending down and the waist that was curving forward. They seemed to already have decided.

“As men, you should have some dignity.”

But just at that time, Chu Feng walked over. After glancing at the Dragon and Tiger brothers, he walked in front of them, cast that fearless gaze towards the 6 core disciples and said,

“Do you know that you all already violated a crime worthy of death?!”

“Boy, what do you mean?” Hearing those words, the Zhou Zhiyuan and the others who were originally proud of themselves couldn’t help but stare blankly.

Chu Feng strangely smiled, narrowed his eyes and said, “I am saying that you dare to have evil thoughts towards Su Mei. That is the crime!”

*whoosh*

Before the words even finished entering their ears, Chu Feng’s body was like the wind as he ran with flying speed. He took the initiative and attacked the 6 core disciples first.

His speed was extremely fast. Almost within a blink, he arrived in front of the 6 core disciples. That change shocked even the Zhou Zhiyuan and the others who had a pressing aura.

“Illusionary Palm!!!” Chu Feng rotated according to the Mysterious Technique then patted with his hands. The palm images that filled the air chopped the heavens and covered the earth while booming over. No one knew which was real or which one was fake.

“He has a bit of skill cultivating the Illusionary Palm to that stage.”

“But boy, you’re underestimating us. Today, we’ll let you know the difference between core disciples and inner court disciples.”

Being shocked was being shocked. After all, core disciples had experienced the world and very quickly, they adjusted their thoughts, rotated the Mysterious Technique, displayed the rank 3 skills, and started to exchange blows with Chu Feng.

But that exchange was not that important. What shocked them once again was a mere inner court disciple, a mere person of the 6th level could challenge 6 people by himself without losing. That was quite hard for them to accept it.