𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏

Khushi was pacing back and forth angry at her parents who had refused to allow her stay with them.

She never thought she will one day meet her parent again but here she was with them for the past three days and yet they don't looked as pleased for her to stay as she was.

She was happy reuniting with her parents after her death but it was short lived when they refused to let her stay and they have been at it for so long she was getting fed up.

"Khushi?........ It's been three days now, you have to go back. " A calm soothing masculine voice said in a pleading yet firm tone.

Khushi stood glaring at her father in anger as she had told them time and time again for the past three days she wasn't going back to the time they wanted her to.

"They say parents are supposed to protect their children....... They are supposed to guide them make the right choices and decisions in life but here my own parents want me to go back in time to the monster who caused me so much pain........ The same monster whose family murdered me slowly emotionally, verbally and psychologically until his aunt murdered me physically....... How could you do this to me. " Khushi yelled crying tears of hurt and anguish as she fell on her knees.

Her mother kneeled and lifted her chin with smile on her face which pissed Khushi off.

"We know you have suffered because of our death but it was our time to leave earth but it's not your time........ You have to go back and right many wrong done to you......... But remember everything we told you......... I know it hard but Arnav and Shashi are the only ones you can trust when you go back........ You will thank your father and I when the time comes......... We know you are worried about Arnav but just like you, he will also have a second chance to make things right. " Khushi stared at her mother totally confused and she smiled at her daughter and kissed her forehead." Choti, unlike us, you will live to see your great grandchildren before you can finally join us here. "

Khushi cried and hugged her mother as her father joined in on the hug.

"But I don't want to leave you and Papa and I definitely don't what to go back to the time we met...... Please maa, take me back to any time but not the night I met him....... Please. " Khushi cried but it seems not only her parents have made up their minds but God has as well.

"You have to go now my dear........ We will always be watching over you and you will have our chosen protectors protecting you from all sides and at all time....... You will soon be surprised by the people who will stand to protect you. "

Khushi looked up seeing her parents in white waving at her as they disappeared into the distant cloud.

She screamed out for them and tried standing in but she was stuck to the cloudy grounds.

Within a few seconds, she felt herself falling and her screams muted which shocked her.

A few seconds later, she felt herself in a strong arms and the pleasant and soothing familiar scent hit her nose.

She knew that scent and knew her parents had really sent her back to the night she met Arnav which she confirmed by his intoxicating scent and the muttering and mumbling surrounding her.

She slowly opened her eyes ready to stare into the chocolate orbs of coldness she saw that night but she was shocked when those cold orbs expressed different emotions.

From shock to happiness and then to awareness when those orbs moved his gaze away from her to the audience.

Khushi tried to free herself but she was of no match to the strength of her husband from back in time.