𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟑

"Mrs ASR....... The doctor has approved the discharge and wants to speak to you. " Aman said which stunned the family more and Khushi nodded and was walking out but halted and turned to the family.

"I know you are all looking for answers but this is not the place or time....... Aru needs a lot of rest at the moment and your presence might stress him out....... Aman make sure they get back to the palace and provide anything they need for them....... That palace holds worst memories for Aru to be at peace living there.......... This stupid revenge against Anant Malik will have to wait....... Excuse me. "

The family were stunned hearing Khushi not only know about the painful memories of the palace but also know about Anant Malik and Arnav's revenge against him.

If Aman was in doubt, he now believes she is indeed Mrs ASR.

What they didn't know was that, Khushi had intentionally done this to leave them not only in confusion but also reduce the doubt the Raizadas might have about her identity.

Khushi even though satisfied by the plan to confuse the Raizada ,was baffled finding out not only Anjali was here but the whole family except Shyam and Manohar were here which didn't happen in her first life.

Was their story also going to change like the little changes that had occurred in their second life.

Khushi brushed off these concerns as she had more important things to deal with before Arnav wakes up.

She met the doctor who instructed her on Arnav's medications and routines he needed to make his recover quicker.

Sheesh Mahal, Nightfall.

The family sat in the living room of the palace still in shock about the revelation of Arnav having a wife.

They especially Anjali tried to compel Aman for more details about Khushi but he stood his ground and refused to give them anything.

He told them to wait for Arnav to recover and only he can explain everything.

Akash knew his brother was extremely secretive but didn't know he could keep his marital status such a secret but unlike his family who were offended and angry, he understood his brother hiding his marriage because of how intrusive they were.

Anjali was offended knowing Arnav was married and never told her and she called her husband telling him everything.

Nani and Mami especially Nani were pissed not only by the knowledge that Arnav was married but also the fact that Khushi made them out to be controlling freaks to an extent that Arnav had to hire a fake girlfriend to get them off his back.

Just like Anjali, Mami called Manohar and told him everything and he promised to come back from his business trip immediately.

"I don't believe she is ASR's wife. " Lavanya's voice broke their reverie and they all glared at her taking her aback.

"Did you not hear her or are you just playing stupid. " Akash chided as he didn't already like Lavanya because of how materialistic she was and this made him happy knowing his brother wasn't going to be with her.

Lavanya gulped and looked at the women for help but they had an annoyed expression on their faces.

"Aman who knows more about bhai than anyone us is calm around her......... Bhai after waking up called her name.......... She knows us and things we only know about this palace and you think a mere person could do that? "

Lavanya looked extremely embarrassed hearing Akash insult her.

"Lavanya or what ever you name is...... Please leave from here as this is a family matter and you clearly are not family........ Out. " Nani commanded and she immediately run out of there cursing all of them including Arnav and Khushi.
"It's late....... We better get some rest........ We will deal with this later. "