𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟓

No proofread.

Anjali sat down sulking as she watched everyone praise Shashi and Payal for their unique sweets, beverages, snacks, teas and coffees.

It's like she no longer existed to her family and even more shocking to her was the gift Arnav gave to Payal as an encouragement gift since he came back from his meeting  two days ago.

Payal was now the talk of the entire family, from her hardworking to her change for better, it's was like Payal had replaced her.

Manohar and Nani were now like her uncle and grandmother respectively and Akash was like a hawk protecting her from Mami and her and a love sick puppy to Payal.

This annoyed not only Anjali but Shyam, Mami and Dadi.

Shyam didn't like the attention Payal was getting as all because he wanted that on his wife and on top of it all his goons have not been able to locate Aditi and the agent who introduced him to Aditi.

Their time in RM was running out and Nani and her son made sure to remind them all the time which was extremely embarrassing.

To top all his problems, his firm has let him go citing he was a liability after he had a physical alteration with one of he colleagues who mocked him for being kicked out by his in laws and he couldn't do anything about it.

Dadi who knew the identity of Payal was pissed seeing an illegitimate child getting all the love and attention of the family whilst her legitimate granddaughter has been shunned by everyone.

She wanted to expose Payal's identity but seeing her being loved by everyone especially after she had been a silent culprit in the abuse of Khushi and yet they all including Khushi was fawning over Payal scared Dadi because she knew there was a possibility Arnav might not blame her and will think of her as a victim of circumstances.

Payal unknown of her real identity already had the family wrapped around her finger.

Dadi decided against this and let it go as she knew she will be the one taking the heat if Arnav accept Payal and she will be a villain for hiding the truth.

She vowed to keep quiet until she had stolen enough to live on her own with her son who has also disappeared.

Dadi wasn't worried as it was the habit of Anant to disappear for days before showing up.

Mami on the other hand was angry not getting the opportunity to approach Payal.

It's either she left to the cafe with Akash and Nani or she is always surrounded by Shashi or her husband who for some reason stopped traveling and was now working remotely from home.

To her is was as if everyone was intentionally protecting Payal as of she was an egg.

Even Khushi has became more opened to Payal in the last forty two hours and has joined Payal's protection square with the new members being Aman, Arnav and surprisingly Preeto.

Now there were here at the cafe official opening and the presence of Arnav had attracted all the socialites, models, celebs and some businesses partners of Arnav and Khushi and their employees.

The opening was successfully beyond their wildest imagine and Shashi together with Payal wouldn't stop their tears of happiness.

Orders were pouring in to a extent that they had to give out a notice to stop the intake of orders temporarily.

Arnav and Khushi where standing away from the crowd as they didn't want anyone to see them together until they were ready a announce their marital status.