𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟒

RM, Delhi.
A month later.

Anjali and the family were sitting in the living room impatiently waiting for Arnav who will be arriving with his wife today.

It's been a month since they except Shyam and Manohar saw Arnav and found out about Khushi at the hospital.

They had tried to visit Arnav at his penthouse but they were denied access by security which shocked them especially Anjali who couldn't believe her brother turned her away.

This planted a seed of hate in her heart for Khushi as she believed her brother's sudden change was due to her and it grew with each passing day she didn't see Arnav.

Mami being the self centered and drama stirrer she was labelled Khushi as a gold digger who had bewitched Arnav to abandoned them for her and she took every opportunity to make sure everyone was reminded Khushi was a gold digger and a witch.

Aside from Akash and Manohar who rebuked Mami, Nani was quiet even though she was beginning to believe the worst of Khushi because of how stressed Anjali was about Arnav barely calling her.

Shyam who was curious as to who the woman was and he added fire to the fuel by instigating Anjali against Khushi.

He never thought Arnav will never get married and if that happens, all his wealth will go to Anjali and him including their children but Anjali ill health wasn't helping her get pregnant but what he and the others didn't know was that God had made sure in this life, she never will never even have a chance to experience pregnancy of her own not even with a surrogate.

The door opened and in entered the bodyguards and house helps dragging in multiple suitcases upstairs towards Arnav's room.

"Hello hi bye bye........ Arnav is finally home. " Mami exclaimed happily bouncing up and down as the others stood up with her.

In entered the couple smiling with no care in the world.

Manohar and Akash smiled seeing them and started walking up to them but Nani stopped them and signalled Mami who twitched her mouth annoyed but run off to the dinning room and back with a platter

Nani blessed them but Khushi and Arnav knew it wasn't wholeheartedly yet they didn't give a damn as their presence was already suffocating them and they wanted to leave for his room.

"Welcome to our home. " Nani said not so enthusiastically.

Akash and Manohar walked up to them and congratulated them.

Khushi didn't know whether to hate these two like the others because even though they didn't do anything to her directly, they were silent spectators which made them equal culprits for all the pain and suffering in her first life.

She forced a smile at them and allowed them hug her.

"Only time will tell whether you will end up on my revenge list or not. " Khushi thought smiling at them.