𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟒

No proofread.

Akash drove on the streets of Delhi still engulfed with shock and disbelief after all the revelations and facades that has been exposed in the family.

His bhai who worships the ground his Di walks on had just murdered her and his mother including Shyam but the most shocking was the revelation that his mother not only murdered Khushi two nights ago but was also involved in the conspiracy of Anjali's fake abortion stunt on the suggestion of Shyam.

And there was the real reason Arnav and Khushi had eloped.

For months he thought it was because of his bhai hating crowds that's why he convinced Khushi to elope but the truth was he was mislead by Shyam into believing Khushi was having an affair with him and he had blackmailed Khushi to marry him using them.

He was at first furious with Arnav for what he did but after finding out the truth, he didn't know how to feel about all this.

Not only has he lost his brother, mother and sister,he has also lost his sister in law who was discovered to be in the early stage of pregnancy after her autopsy.

He was there when Arnav was led to the mortuary in hands and legs cuffs and he broke down completely finding out the truth about his unborn child.

Payal who was angry at Arnav dragged Akash out of there demanding to be taken to Laxmi Nagar.

"I want you to know I am not stepping a foot at your criminal mother, sister and brother in laws funeral ceremony. " Payal's angry voice broke his reverie and he stared at her shocked.

"Payal you have to be there....... Regardless of what they did, they are still family. "

Payal's head snapped at Akash as she started shaking with rage and she yelled at her to stop the car which he did.

"Those criminals are no family of mine and you are no family of mine because this marriage is over. " Akash was numb by her words as he stared at her in shock. "My whole life I was made to believe Khushi was snatching things from me and I believe it when the truth was she sacrifices so much for me and yet I didn't see it until she is now no more. " Payal cried uncontrollably and Akash tried to reach out to her but she shoved his hand away. "I am sinner Akash....... I was so engulfed in pleasing your demonic mother to an extent that I lost sight of the real goddess in front of me....... My sister Khushi, the angel, the pure soul........ Since childhood I envied her and believed she was my bad omen when the truth is I was her bad omen......... And you how dare you...... How dare ask me to be at the funeral of the people who killed her. " Akash stared down ashamed. "You mother never loved you and will never love you Akash....... Impressing her will never work because you were her ticket to the rich life....... Just like me, our fathers are the only parents who really loved us but look at what we did....... We chased after mothers who thought more about themselves than us. " Payal chuckled bitterly shaking her head as tears streamed down Akash's face as he knew Payal was telling the truth but what followed next broke him. "I regret that you are the father of my child. " Akash's head snapped up to Payal whose hand was on her belly as she cried profusely.

"Am going to be a father? " Akash exclaimed smiling as Payal nodded but it dropped when the words of Payal hit him.

She regrets he is the father of their child but he didn't blame her as he deserved it for not standing up to his mother because of his illusion that someday his mother will love him as she loved Anjali.