𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟏

No proofread.

A Month Later.
RM.

Arshi and the entire family including Aman, Preeto and tha Guptas entered the mansion only to find Anjali being fed by Dadi and Mami with Shyam smiling at her.

"Subhadra Malik! " Nani exclaimed angrily making their presence known as the helps pushed their luggages and suitcases to their respective room.

"Finally you are here. " Dadi uttered in her usual arrogant tone as she walked up to Nani but stopped a few steps from her and turned to Khushi sizing her up and down with a look of disgust on her face.

Arnav fisted his hand and was about to lash out at her but Khushi held his hand and shook her head at him making him back down.

This was noticed by Dadi who deduced Anjali was right about Khushi controlling Arnav.

Anjali started her cheap water works as Mami and Shyam consoled her.

"Subhadra, what are you doing here? " Nani asked not at all pleased with her presence.

"I came her to take care of Anjali since your and the family has abandoned her to vacation around the world....... Your first great grandchild is already in her womb and instead of taking care of her, you are roaming around the world with some worthless people. " Dadi exclaimed throwing a disgusted look at the Guptas, Aman and Preeto.

Anjali and Shyam smirked internally thinking Nani was about to be on their side soon but their joy was short lived when Nani ignored Dadi and walked straight up to the trio, sat down on the couch facing them and chuckled.

They became alert seeing Nani's scrutinizing gaze on them and she started laughing taking everyone aback.

"I can't believe you and your husband will fake a pregnancy just to stay here....... Whether you are indeed pregnant or not, you and your husband have a month and ten days to leave this house....... According to Aman, your house will be ready in two weeks........ It's good Sudhadra Malik is here because she can also moved together with Mami and help take care of you through this period as you husband now has to work twice as hard as he is now has to provide for his family without leeching off Arnav and Akash........ You can stay with them here for the time being but move out with them when the time comes Sudhadra Malik. " Nani uttered the last sentence whilst staring at Dadi who looked shocked.

Just like the trio, she thought Nani will melt hearing Anjali is pregnant but she had shown no vulnerability like they thought she would which will help them take advantage of her.

"Devi what nonsense is this...... Are you kicking our pregnant granddaughter out when she is ar a stage when she needs you the most? "

"Yes I am as she is no granddaughter of mine........ She is nothing but the adulteress daughter of Arvind Malik....... I have no relation with her or her child and if you dare play the blame card again then you won't like what I will do to you. " Nani yelled making Dadi flinch in shock and fear as she never knew the calm and collected Nani had this side to her.

Arnav and the others smiled seeing Nani put Dadi in her place.

"You don't seem surprised about Anjali and this makes me believe you know about her affair with Shyam whilst he was married to his first wife. " This time it was Arnav who spoke as he walked up to Dadi.

"Yes I know and that woman never valued Shyam....... Yes it was wrong of them to have an affair but his horrible ex wife refused to grant Shyam the divorce and this forced them to have an affair...... You can't help who you fall in love with. " Dadi defended and they all except the trio threw a disgusted look at her.