𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟔

No proofread.

RM.
The Next Day.

Nani and Manohar happily welcomed Nk the clown of the family.

Due to his work as a professional photographer, he often travels a lot and they were happy to see him after over two years.

He may not be directly related to the Raizadas by blood but he was more blood to them than Mami was.

Arnav may always voice out his annoyance at him but everyone knew he loved him and was very protective of Nk just like Akash.

Mami was happy to see his nephew after a long time and so was Anjali but they were hit with a cold reality when Nk barely acknowledged them and left alone to look their way.

"Hello hi bye bye, Nk bitwa, come greet your aunt. " Mami demanded and Nk threw a cold glare her way which shocked Mami because Nk was never the cold or disrespectful type and the same went for Shyam and Anjali.

Shyam who thought he could use Nk the baby of the family to his advantage was disheartened seeing his cold attitude towards them.

Nani and Manohar realized Arnav or Akash might have filled him in on what has been happening in the family and they were happy seeing him taking their side and not Anjali and her gangs.

"Khushi bhabhi, tell me what did you see in this robot to marry him?..... You are too beautiful and kind to be with him. " Nk exclaimed in shock throwing a look of disbelief at Khushi who giggled seeing Arnav looking red.

The others burst out laughing seeing this too.

"Stop Nanheji........ He is not as robotic as everyone seems to think he is....... It is a giant teddy bear and so sensitive. " Khushi defended and Nk's jaw dropped hearing this and turned to Arnav staring up and down.

"What magic have you done on my bhabhi? " Nk accused.

"Nk it's called LOVE. " Akash replied and everyone laughed as Arnav smirked and kissed Khushi's cheek.

Khushi gasped and hit his thigh and Nk's eyes rolled back and he dropped backward pretending to be dead.

All except Mami, Anjali, Shy, and Dadi burst out laughing.

"Nk get up and stop being dramatic. " Manohar said laughing as he jerked up.

"Wow, I can't believe I missed so much....... Always angry ASR aka Nannav is married and doing PDAs........ Akash whom I thought was gay now has a girlfriend. "

"What the? " Akash exclaimed in shock as the others giggled. "Nk, what the hell made you think I am gay? "

"Excuse me if I thought you and Nannav were gay. " Now it was Arnav's turn to be shocked. "You guys are the most handsome men I have ever seen and yet not one woman has caught your attention until now....... You both are always surrounded by women but never attempted to date or have a relationship with any of them...... I never understood why so I came to the conclusion that you were both gay but now I realise I was wrong. "

Everyone understood his point of view and smiled.

"Don't you think it disrespectful not to acknowledge your cousin, brother-in-law, aunt, or me? " Dadi exclaimed in her usual arrogant tone.

Half of the room rolled their eyes and others looked annoyed as they knew she was about to ruin the mood.

"Sorry ma'am but I don't acknowledge liars, adulterers, and their accomplices. "  Dadi and Shyam fumed as Mami and Anjali looked hurt. "I know everything that has been happening in this house and I feel disgusted knowing am related to some people here. " This was directed at Mami who teared up hearing his taunt. "I only came to visit my family which excludes you and your gangs so please shit up and let me enjoy the little time I have with my family before I leave. "