𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟐𝟐

No, proofread.

RM.
Next Day.

Nani sat at the head of the dining table watching the whole except for Arnav and Khushi chatting and waiting for their breakfast.

She smiled seeing Shashi chatting with Manohar who had gained a little of his enthusiasm within a short time and she knew this was due to Shashi who encouraged Manohar to be strong and used his experience with Garima to make Manohar see it always get better and their children needs them more than any other person.

She had Khushi to thank for bringing her father who has become a shoulder for Manohar to cry on and confine in.

She knew Manohar was still feeling guilt for choosing Mami over her and wouldn't feel comfortable opening up to her and she was grateful Shashi was there to handle him.

Payal was also brought to his grandson's life and had been a shoulder for Akash to cry on.

Just like Shashi, Payal had been able to bring Akash out of his depression even though slowly.

It was due to Khushi's presence that she realized how unfair she had been to her grandsons all because she wanted to make up for disowning Ratna and she was glad she snapped out of that obsession and is giving her grandsons and son much-needed attention.

Their family was so blessed to have the likes of Aman, the forever loyal friend and family member, Preeto who is no different from Aman and it explains how they marched so well together.

She was hoping they together with Arshi and Payash will soon make up their mind about getting married soon at their own time.

She had learned from her past mistakes and didn't want to push anyone of them when they were not ready.

She trusted them to make the right decision and come to them when they were ready.

"Where is Khushi and Arnav? " Shashi asked staring at the youngsters and so did Nani and Manohar.

The four giggled confusing them as they stared at each other wondering what was so funny.

"Babuji, Khushi, and Arnavji came back at dawn....... I think they had a date and time passed without them realizing it. " Payal replied and the trio nodded but Nani frowned and turned to them.

"So why were the four of you giggling? " Nani asked.

"Naniji, we were giggling because those two are always lost when they are together...... No one and time doesn't exist when they are together that's why we were giggling. " Preeto explained and the other nodded as HP and his brother appeared from the kitchen and started laying down their breakfast.

"Here comes the couple. " Manohar exclaimed happily as they all turned to find Arnav and Khushi smiling holding hands and walking towards them.

Shashi, Manohar, and Nani giggled finally realizing what they meant.

"Baby, should I do the honors? " Arnav asked Khushi with a huge smile on his face and she nodded blushing as the family looked on. "We are proud to announce that we are going to have a baby. "

Cheers roared in the dining room as everyone except Nani stood up, hugged, and congratulated the couple.

Nani's eyes shimmered with tears of joy and a sob escaped her mouth breaking their trance.

"Nani?...... Are you okay? " Khushi asked and she moved closer to Nani who stood up and nodded as tears streamed down her cheek.

She hugged Khushi who reciprocated smiling as she realized they were tears of joy.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 𝑴𝑬 𝑩𝑨𝑪𝑲 𝑻𝑶 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 𝑾𝑬 𝑴𝑬𝑻. 🎉