𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟐

I have been reading all your comments and a lot of you have requested for another so here it is.

I have decided to give four updates this week.

This is the second update and third will be on Wednesday with the final one on Thursday.

The next update will be on Monday.

siaramchandra VeenuDhawan rkala1524 Merle2020 @UnpredictableMCM and all of you, I hope this is okay.

It's all I can do at the moment because of my busy schedule.

Please ignore any mistake.
I will edit them later.

Now back to the story.

Gupta Residence.

Khushi entered the house to find the entire family including a pale Payal with puffy eyes sitting at the dinning table ready to have their breakfast.

She stared at the family whom she sacrificed everything for in her past life but  discarded her like trash but in this life she was not going to show mercy to anyone except her babuji.

The only one who loved her unconditionally without asking for anything in return.

Khushi cleared her throat and they all turned to stare at her and she wasn't surprised when Payal looked away angrily as Garima and Buaji glared at her in disgust.

Only Shashi stood up happily, run up to Khushi and hugged her but she didn't hug him back which shocked him.

He smiled and cupped her face and was confused seeing her emotionless expression.

"Preeto called saying you were sleeping over....... Am happy you are finally back home and safe. " Shashi exclaimed enthusiastically and held her hand dragging her to the table but Khushi halted abruptly causing him to stop and he turned staring at Khushi confused.

"Am no longer sitting at the same table as all of you anymore. "

This shocked all of them but it turned to anger and Garima and Buaji were about to taunt her but she ignored them and turned to Shashi who looked stunned by the change in her behavior.

"Babuji, I need to speak to you urgently and in private but be warned because at the end of our conversation, you will have to hard choice of choosing between me or them. " Khushi said pointing to the trio who fumed hearing her.

"What nonsense is this Khushi? " Payal yelled matching up to Khushi and a memory of her previous life hit her.

"𝑩𝒖𝒂𝒋𝒊 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒂𝒂 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖...... 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏....... 𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝑨𝑲𝒂𝒔𝒉 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝑰 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒏........ 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈........ 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝑲𝒉𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒊'𝒔 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒈 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈........ 𝑰 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆.......... 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝑲𝒉𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒊 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔........ 𝑨𝒎 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒊𝒏𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒔 𝒖𝒔. "