𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟓

RM, Night time.

Arnav and Khushi walked downstairs hand in hand into the dinning room as everyone stared at them.

They were all stunned and some amused seeing Arnav smiling and Nani's heart began to melt seeing her grandson smiling for the first time in years all because of Khushi.

She felt horrible realising how stupid she had let Mami's words and Anjali's distress get to her.

"Chote, I did you wrong by always focusing on Anjali and this had made her so entitled....... No more..... Enough is enough........ You will now be my priority...... I will have to apologize to you and Khushi. " Nani thought smiling at the couple.

Shyam was drooling at Khushi with his lustful eyes which unfortunately was only noticed by Khushi who ignored him and it pissed him off.

Mami was boiling in anger and itching to taunt Khushi but Manohar had threatened to send her back to her family if she dares point fingers at Khushi and this made her control herself as she knew she will not get the same privilege she has for being a Raizada bahu if she returned to the village.

Anjali sat down sulking expecting Arnav to pamper her but was stunned when he ignored her and pulled a chair for Khushi and proceeded to sit by her.

Akash and Manohar were happy seeing Arnav all smiling and all thanks to the lady in front of them.

"Hello hi bye bye....... Won't you serve us. " Mami exclaimed shocked but gulped when Arnav threw a deadly glare at her and her husband shook his head. "Sorry I mean it's  the norm for the new daughter to serve her in laws on the first day...... It's that right sasuma. " Mami laughed nervously staring at Nani for backup and so did Anjali but she shook her head  disappointed which shock them.

"Hari Prakash serve us. " Nani commanded and he nodded and started serving the family with his brothers but when he got to Khushi, she stopped him and took away the bowl and served herself and and passed the bowl to Arnav who did the same.

"Thank you Hari Prakashji. " Khushi thanked smiling and HP looked stunned but nodded smiling and walked out of there with his brothers who were happy seeing how humble the mistress of the house was.

The Raizadas were also surprised especially Nani who smiling looking impressed at Khushi.

Anjali rolled her eyes seeing this as Shyam kept on drooling at Khushi but changed his expression when he saw Anjali turning to him and he shook his head and held her hand.

"Khushi ? " Khushi looked up at Nani from her plate. "Tell us about yourself and your family? "

"Nani this is not necessary? " Arnav exclaimed annoyed. .

"Chote, it's necessary we know who she is........ She maybe your wife but she is a stranger to us and for all we know she may have ulterior motive. " Anjali retorted which pissed off Arnav who knew she was indirectly calling Khushi a gold digger.

Nani glared at Anjali who looked taken aback again seeing Nani against her and she turned to find Arnav red in the face.

She knew he was about to blow at her for her actions and gulped ready to welcome his new found power.

Khushi seeing this held his hand and smiled making Arnav calm down and everyone was stunned as how fast Arnav refrained himself from lashing out at Anjali.

"My name is Khushi Kumari Gupta....... My parents are Ranveer and Anvi Gupta. " Akash and Manohar realised the names sounded familiar but couldn't decipher where they have heard it from. "Unfortunately they passed away in an car accident when I was eight...... I was in the car with them when it happened and it quiet shaped the person I am today."