𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟕

𝑵𝒐 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅.

RM.

Arnav and Khushi lay naked on their bed after passionate lovemaking.

Khushi laid her head on Arnav's cheat as he stroked her hair.

"One down three to go

"One down three to go. " Arnav said out of the blue making Khushi look up at him.

"I can believe Sudhadra Malik is that stupid as to believe people who mistrust her will leave their jewelry lying around freely. " Khushi conveyed with a hint of surprise in her voice.

"Baby greed makes people blind...... She and her wretched son were no longer living lavishly and she wanted to continue her lavish lifestyle and this is what has gotten her....... I know she was shocked seeing more jewelry in her bags than she stole and she knows it was me who did it....... The more expensive the jewelry, the more jail time she will get and that's exactly what I did. "

Khushi sighed as she drew a circle on his chest.

"I can't wait for all this to be over so that we can have peace...... Get married and have our mini us running around and keeping poor old Nani, Mama, and Babuji on their toes. " Khushi clamored enthusiastically as she looked up at Arnav.

Arnav laughed as Khushi giggled and he said.

"Me too baby....... Very soon they will all pay dearly. "

Arnav collided his lips onto her soft lips and kissed her passionately which she equally reciprocated.

A scream broke them up and they jerked staring at each other.

They immediately stood up and dressed, rushed to the door, and opened it nearly bumping into Aman and Preeto.

"What's going on? " Arnav questioned with concern and Aman and Preeto staggered.

"Hello hi bye bye.... What was that scream? " Mami joined looking annoyed as she rubbed her eyes.

Sooner had she finished did the others except Payal and Akash.

Loud wails erupted from Akash's room and they all rushed in to find Payal crying and shaking Akash who looked extremely pale.

Aman immediately rushed downstairs to start his car as Arnav jumped onto the bed, lifting Akash bridal style and rushing him out.

Tears streamed down Arnav's cheeks uncontrollably as he felt Akash cold body on his.

He and Aman drove out leaving the family behind.

The journey to the hospital was not easy as Arnav tried to resuscitate Akash but failed miserably as he wasn't responding.

Half an hour later, the rest of the family reached the hospital to find Arnav and Aman pacing back and forth outside the operating room.