𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟐

Sorry for the late update.
I have been swarmed with work and didn't have time to update. Here is the next update.

I promise to make the following update long to make up for it.

No proofread.

RM.
Arshi's Room.

Khushi laid on Arnav's chest after an erotic and intimate foreplay with him as he stroked her hair.

"Baby? "

"Baby? ".

" Hmm. " Khushi responded as she moved her gaze up to meet a serious look in Arnav's eyes.

"Arnav, are you okay? " Khushi asked with concern as she lifted herself.

Arnav lifted himself and faced Khushi taking her hands into his and kissed her knuckles.

Khushi didn't like the unsettling feeling that engulfed her.

She was contented with what they had and didn't want anything ruining it.

"After everything is done, where do we stand? " Arnav asked and Khushi saw the fear in his eyes.

"And where do you want us to stand? " Khushi threw his question back at him because she knew where she stood, right beside him and him being the father of her children if they ever have any.

"I want to be with you Khushi. " Arnav's eyes teared up responding to her question. "I know it sounds selfish of me, especially after everything I put you through in our past life but I want you....... As my wife, my lover, my companion, my life, and the mother of our children. "

"Children? " Khushi repeated surprised as his eyes teared up and Arnav nodded beaming.

"Yes, children..... Our children...... Mini version of you and me running around and exhausting us after chasing after them...... I want the good and bad that comes with parenthood with you and I promise to be the best father in the world to our children and the world's greatest husband standing by yourself always. "

Khushi smiled and slammed her soft lips onto his and he reciprocated passionately only pulling out when they ran out of breath and their forehead touching each other's as they tried to regulate their breath.

Khushi giggled and Arnav laughed.

"Was that a yes? "

Khushi pulled away pecked his lips and nodded.

𝑺𝒆𝒙𝒖𝒂𝒍 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝑨𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅.

"Make love to me. " Khushi exclaimed seductively.

Arnav smiled and lifted Khushi placing her gently onto the bed.

Arnav's gaze met her beautiful large perky breast and his pupil dilated.