𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟐𝟎

No proofread.

Mami smirked seeing the confused looks on their faces.

“Your mother is not the innocent creature everyone thinks she is. “ Mami smirked staring at Arnav who glared at her. “Her obsession with Arvind Malik ruined all of us and I jubilated the day I found out she was dead...... She caused me so much pain and am happy she is dead. “ Mami screamed happily and laughed hysterically as tears streamed down her cheeks.

Arnav and Akash realised she was going insane.

"She wanted Arvind so bad that she intentionally got pregnant but God not wanting her to be happy made her miscarry when Arvind was on a business trip........ It's because of her that Anant lie to me and took our baby away."

Mami cried and both men knew she wasn't in her elements but decided to take advantage of it to know the whole truth and finally solve the pieces of the puzzle left.

"Maa how did you get involve with Anant Malik and why didn't Anjali's DNA test match with bhai. " Akash asked and Mami stopped crying and wiped her tears with her palm.

"You know that Raizada haveli wasn't the only place I worked at. " Akash nodded as Arnav put on a poker face staring straight at Mami whose attention was all on Akash. "I worked in Sheesh Mahal too and that's where I met the love of my life Anant Malik........ We had to hide our relationship because of Sudhadra Malik......... One day Anant got drunk and revealed he wasn't the real son of Suresh Malik and that he was the product of Sudhadra Malik affair with the gardener who Sudhadra Malik had murdered to cover up their affair but Suresh Malik found out and changed his will leaving everything to Arvind Malik "

Arnav and Akash realised that's the reason why they held no relations.

Arvind Malik's biologically mother died at childbirth and Suresh married Subhadra Malik two months later to take care of Arvind.

"I am sure your grandfather's heart attack that led to his death was all Sudhadra Malik's doing and Anant believes it too. " Mami stared at Arnav who glared at her and she gulped and continued.

"Anyways I got pregnant the same time as Ratna who treated me like garbage all because she was from a high class family....... I told Anant and wanted him to marry me but he refused and wanted to get an abortion after insulting me and telling me I was just his bed warmer and he didn't love me........ I was broken hearted and decided to get the abortion but a few days later, Anant and Sudhadra Malik showed up at my house and begged me to keep the baby...... I was so happy but that happiness didn't last long when Sudhadra said I had to give the baby to Ratna because she had a miscarriage....... I didn't want to do it but Anant promised to marry me and leave the country after I give our baby to Ratna....... I agreed and Ratna pretended to be pregnant....... I gave birth and gave the baby to Ratna who didn't even thank me...... That ungrateful bitch. " Mami cursed as she slammed her fist on the table looking furious but within a few seconds, Mami face changed into a sad expression and her eyes shimmered . "It was all a lie because Anant, Ratna and Sudhadra Malik threatened to kill me if I don't leave town........ I was scared and run away........ For the next five years I watched my beautiful princess grow far away from me but I was happy seeing her loved by everyone even with her limp....... It was even I found out Ratna was pregnant with you that fear of you replacing my Anjali and her being shunned forced me to do one thing I had to do to protect her. "

"Maa what did you do? " Akash asked calmly seeing his mother go silent all of a sudden.

"I knew I had to be closer to my princess so I seduced Manohar and to cement my status as his wife, I drugged and raped him resulting in your birth. "