.01 unique style.

billies pov
"IS IT THAT HARD TO JUST SHUT UP" i groaned in the face of the man "your fired, im done with you" i told the body guard my team had got for me without my permission. my mum wanted me to be safer after the fans are getting a bit rough nowadays but he was just getting on my nerves with his misogynistic comments.

he just stood there so i yelled at him to get out of the green room already but when he didn't move i stood up from the couch and left to take a walk and cool off before my show starts.

marleys pov
i sighed scrolling through a list of jobs my boss had sent me. most of them was to guard middle aged mediocre men which most definitely made me uncomfortable as a 19 year old.

i was in junior cadets since i was a kid and joined the army as soon as i was 18. but not even 6 months into my placement i left.

so now with my skillset i bounce around with different security jobs working to get my degree.
"find anything yet?" my roommate willow asked walking into my bedroom.

"it's all for like 40 year olds. how many times to i have to tell josh i don't want to be a private body guard" i sighed leaning back in my desk chair. "i don't see why i cant do club security"

"your not even legal marley" she protested
"so? i wouldn't be drinking" i argued back.

"me and alyssa are going to the concert, are you sure you don't want to come?" she asked and that's when i had taken in her outfit. or well lack there off. "it'll be funnn" she dragged out.

" fine, but only so im not bored at home" i agreed getting changed. willow seemed happy about my change of mind but not of my outfit choice.

"you need to look hot" she protested saying i looked too casual "we got floor tickets for a reason" she added excitedly as i rushed to get ready.

"who is this concert for again"i asked watching the line into the arena wrap around the block.

"you'll see" alyssa smiled at me from the passenger seat.

when we got out and there was different entrances for different sections so we went to our section which was already pretty full.

the girls had won these tickets and i see why they wanted me to go. i'm only like 3 people from the stage.

i've gathered that the artists name is billie from the constant squealing around me. but i couldn't wrack my brain for who she was.

the opening act started so i took this as my opportunity to go to the toilet it wouldn't be that hard to squeeze back in right?

i found a door out which  was most definitely not the door i came in but after taking a couple turns i'm lost.

suddenly i hear a door open and shut behind me and spin around. my heart was beating in my chest thinking if i could get in trouble from this.

"what are you doing back here" some girl my age asked. she had black hair and bangs and her style was well unique.

"i'm looking for a toilet, sorry" i apologised to the obviously agitated woman. "do you know where it is?"

she looked almost shocked that i asked her that. it's like she was expecting a different reaction from me.

"uh down there to your right" she pointed and i nodded thanking her. but as soon as i turned around i hear the door slam open hitting the wall.

"YOU DONT GET TO FIRE ME AFTER ALL IVE DONE FOR YOU" some man screamed at the girl wrapping his arms around her wrists. oh so she probably works for the artist.

"i can do what i want issac, jeez get off me" she said taking a step away from him but his grip on her was tight. he was a larger guy but i could easily take him if needed.

something was telling me to walk away and that it's not my business but the other half of me was saying to stay put.

i could tell the girl had many emotions crossing her face so i decided to step in. "hey why don't you leave her alone" i told him taking a step closer.

this caused all his attention to shift to me "who are you to tell me what to do" he said and the way he said it got me scared. " your not supposed to be back here" he concluded with an angry tone.

"hey! she's fine" the girl said grabbing the guys attention. but not for long as soon enough he was charging at me trying to restrain me probably.

i analyse his steps and as he runs at me and i use his own momentum to get him to the floor. i heard a gasp come from the girl as i step away from the winded man.

"hey pirate your on in 20" a blond man said sticking his head out the same door. "um what happened here?" he said flicking his head between us. by now the man had gotten up and ran off so we were just awkwardly standing at opposite sides of the hall.

i went to the toilet before making my way back into the arena.
the opener had finished now and people started to chant billie over and over.

after alot of excuse me's and sorries i made it back to alyssa and willow who were in the same spot.
"where were you" willow questioned holding my hand to make sure i didn't run off again. they were both 2 years older than me and quite protective.

"got lost going to the toilet. met this black haired girl wearing like her boyfriends basketball clothes or something. oh and i took down a security man" i told her in her ear as she bent down to hear me.

"no way, girl that was-" she was cut off by screams as someone jumped up from the stage.

no way.

throughout the entire show billie would steal glances back at me. almost double checking i was the girl from earlier who took down the security guard double my size.

she sat on a stool a couple songs in and i noticed the blond from earlier come down and join her.

"so i fired my body guard today"
screams.

anything the billie said.

screams.

(after the concert)

i was mid singing in the shower when my phone started ringing cutting off my music. sticking my head out the shower i see my boss calling me.

quickly drying my hands i answer the call. "marley i got a job for you" he said and he sounded exited.

"josh i'm telling you no crusty rich guys" i reminded him sick of turning down washed out celebrities.

"quite the opposite, she's 22. a rising singer who just fired her last body guard, i've already sent her team your application"

"thanks for the heads up" i said sarcastically. "what does she need"

"just a little protection at events and concerts, and you might have to go on tour with her maybe" he added.

"i'm still in uni" i reminded him. he counted it by saying i can do it online and he's doing me a favour. "what's her name" i sighed knowing if i got the job i'd have to take it.

"billie eilish"

a/n
i dont think i'm capible of writing this sorta book cause all the billie books i've read have these incredible plot twists but i'll see how i go.