come back

this is bad please bare with me

marley pov
the next morning i woke up to billie throwing me off the bed. how pleasant.
i must've been ontop of her because she rolled off to the side i sat up yanking the covers off her and she woke up instantly.

"what was that for you bitch" she groans her voice raspy clearly grumpy.
"don't throw me off the bed then" i said standing up and flopping back down. she whacked a pillow into my head and we continued to play fight but not so playfully.

she rolled ontop of me relentlessly tickling my side. i hate being tickled. i couldn't help the laughs that escaped me as i couldn't breathe.

she stopped letting me catch my breath. "did i actually throw you off though" she laughed as we calmed down.

"yes! i woke up to you rolling over pushing me on the floor" i laughed heading to her kitchen.

she followed me as i got a glass of water.
"you coming back over tonight?" she asked knowing i had brunch with my dad.

"i have work sorry" i laughed at her sad face.
"i'll come over again soon, i got uni and club for the next week" she nodded and i hugged her and left her house to meet the guy.

i was rushing home and since i do the drive so often now it feels like nothing. i walked into my apartment the girls were up and about since it was a saturday morning.

"the walk of shame" alyssa laughed she says this every time i come back because i have bags and a half put together outfit.

i had a shower and got ready quickly so i could just sit before having to go. i had uni after brunch since my class got changed the other day.

billieeilish: come backkk 😁 @marleyoliver(pretend it's on the story)

(pretend it's on the story)

i liked the story continuing to waste time Before having to leave. Soon it was 10:30 and I headed back out to meet my dad. It was this café ive never been to before and once I arrived I saw him sat at a table.

I went inside and he stood up with a smile. He had square glasses and greying hair. No different to the last time I had saw him. "hey pumpkin" he smiled wanting to bring me in for a hug. I settled for a handshake and he accepted it.

We sat down and ordered breakfast. I got a smoothie as he got the "big breakfast"

"aren't you eating?" he asked and I shook my head. Being with him makes my stomach sick enough. "im glad you agreed to catch up" he said after a minute.

"how are you? how's mum"? I asked him and he sighed.

"im slowing down now but im good, your mum is still the same, she's living in my house while I go back" my parents divorced when I was 12 but they never explained why and they didn't have any big things just separate houses. "I heard you work for billie eilish now" he said and I nodded.

------------

I sat in my car sobbing, the only reason he wanted to see me was for money. That's why he kept asking about all my jobs. It was 1pm now, I had left the café maybe 40 minutes ago. But he was gone now at the airport.

A call started ringing through my car. It was blake I accepted it taking it as a sign to calm down.

"hello?" he asked after I didn't say anything.

"yeah" I spoke out

" do you think you could pick me up my cars broke down"

"yeah ill leave now" I said sniffling and wiping my eyes.

"have you been crying?"

"no, ill see you soon" I hung up on him.

I drove to his apartment then we went to our class together. He was in a sling after breaking up a bar fight the other night. Im glad I wasn't working then.

"miss oliver, a word" my professor said once she walked in. going down to her desk she pulls out some papers. "your behind on your checkpoints, I looked into your student profile, this isn't a regular thing, please keep up or ill have to excuse you from my class" she said and I nodded.

After stressing all session to keep up and also do my other work I left the 4 hour class exhausted it was 6pm now and I started work at 7.

I was walking through coles to grab one of their premade salads for dinner when I got a call from billie. "how was your dad, and uni"

"I don't want to talk about it, ill tell you later" I sighed to tired to have to respond to the conversation. I went through the self serve and headed back to my car. We swapped to facetime and I propped my phone up pushing my seat back. I got her to start talking about her day so I could listen and she told me all she did was go to her parents house with zoe.

"you look like you need a hug, when are you on your break tonight?" she asked from her bed in her parents house.

"maybe around midnight, don't be driving out that late please" I said knowing she would be. She gave me a smile and zoe popped her head into frame.

"are you a vegetarian?" she asked me first. no hi hello.

"not really, I just haven't been wanting to eat meat recently" we talked for 10 or so more minutes but then I ended the call to start work.

Halfway through my shift I saw the star walk into the vip section with some flowers again. "im sorry I couldn't get your favourites, the flower shop was shut but the grocery store wasn't, but look I made it pretty with a bow" she said and I just hugged her. She was right I did need the hug.

"girl don't you live an hour away" blake said from the bar.

"its worth it hastings" she yelled to him before turning her attention back to me. We sat down in the booths right as my manger walked in. please don't make me close.

"marley, it's a slow night, you can go home early if you want" he said before walking out. 

"looks like your nights free now" billie smirked at me and i laughed nodding.