.02 the interview

marleys pov
i woke up the next day with an email from my boss and an interview in 2 hours.

i rolled out of bed instantly rubbing the sleep from my eyes. i walked through the apartment to the kitchen for some water.

the place was almost an hour away including traffic so i had probably 40 minutes to get ready if i wanted to be early.

"morning sleepy" willow greeted me in a hug as i got a glass of water.

"morning willa" i yawned feeling the ice cold water go through my body.
"want some breakfast? i made pancakes not too long ago" she offered to which i shook my head saying i was alright. "any news"

"i have an interview in two hours, it's to be a private body guard but at this point i need the money. after that i'm going to the gym if you want to join me" i informed her and she nodded but didn't take me up on the offer. i spent another 20 minutes talking to her about the job and she was all exited for me.

"who's it for then"
"who's concert did we go to last night" her jaw dropped before she started grinning. i laughed and excused myself to go get ready.

i put on a suit needing to look professional before doing my hair. checking the time i had 53 minutes until i needed to be at the interview so i got the location from my email too out in maps and headed off.

it was at some studio where i assumed they had an office space. i pulled up a couple minutes early and walked in not too sure where to go.

"miss oliver?" a brunette asked once i had walked in. i nodded and she lead me down the hall. "hi im laura. billie and finneas are recording right now so they will join us half way through the interview but if you'll follow me" she lead me into a room with couches and a coffee table.

i noticed my resume printed out as it was laying on a stack of papers.
"hi im maggie, billies mom" a woman introduced herself and i nodded shaking her hand before getting introduced to patirck.

"19? isn't that a little young to be a body guard" maggie questioned but i wasn't sure if it was directed towards me.

"you got quite the resume, cadets and military" laura said as her and the parents went over some things before beginning to ask me some questions.

"and you understand that we might need you on future tours and events in different countries or states, can you have that sort of commitment" maggie asked me and i nodded nothing held be back apart from uni but i can always go back.

most of it was what would i do in this situation and so on. maggie pulled laura away so i only heard part of their conversation.

"i still think she's too young" her mum argued but nothing else was said as billie and i'm assuming finneas walked in.

"your the girl from last night" billie pointed at me as she sat across from me putting her feet up.
"the one that didn't know you?" her brother asked causing the girl to nod.

"i see why you could take down issac now" she laughed leaning back in the couch and reading my resume.

"you took down issac" patrick asked shocked and i nodded thinking it would look bad. he just nodded approvingly and said he was impressed.

"your hired" billie said throwing my folder back on the coffee table and standing to go get something from the fridge.
"billie-" her mum walked over too her they had a quiet conversation before maggie sighed finally agreeing with her daughters decision.

I signed a bunch of stuff including NDAs and other papers i was all used too. by now the siblings had left back to recording and it was just laura, maggie and I.
"see you tomorrow at 3 for her last show" i nodded thanking everyone before heading back to my car. i instantly called willow to tell her the good news and she had quite the reaction.

2 hours later.
practically shaking as i left the gym i took a second in the aircon of my car scrolling through my notifications.

billieeilish. has requested to followed you

i accepted it following her back and stalking her page. i practically knew nothing about her other than she can sing. after a couple minutes of stalking however i started the drive home.

walking into my apartment i expected to see the girls but didn't see anyone. "willow? alyssa?" i called sticking my head around the apartment. but after receiving no response i sent them both a text and headed to the shower.

afterwards i was in my room procrastinating my uni work when i got a message.

billieeilish: come to lunch with finn and i tomorrow, before the show.
i wanna get to know you

of course miss eilish

billieeilish: girl what's the miss for
we're like the same age. making me feel old

sorry, force of habit.
i'm used to working with old men

billieeilish: sounds...delightful

tell me about it

a/n
kinda wanna write a slow burn but idk