news

TWEAKING OVER TICKETS RN IF I DONT GET THEM I SWEAR TO GOD
not proof read

billie's pov
It was now later in the day almost 6pm and finneas and Claudia had just left after an intense game of uno. Marley was still at my place. I had no intention of making her leave and she didn't seem to have any intention of going. She was still in my large shirt but now pantless since she claims my house gets very hot.

"get in pool then if your that hot" I laughed as she was laying on my tiles. La heat is not for the weak. It's supposed to be cold right now but of course we're hit with a heat wave.

"you have a pool?." She says getting up.
"I've told you this" I laughed as she went outside.

Out there was indeed my pool. "I have swimmers if you-" she just jumped right in. I laughed at her as she came back to the surface.  "afraid of a little water o'connell?" She laughed as i backed away from the splash. jumping out as my shirt now clung to her body. Fuck me man. She took a seat next to me looking up at the stars. "That was what I needed"

I turned and smiled at her as she had a grin on her face. "I'm really sorry about Olivia" I apologised again. probably bringing the mood down but i still felt bad.

"It's okay, my gut was stopping me from really getting attached so I'm alright" I nodded dropping my gaze to my hands. My eyes caught a tattoo on her hip. it was a date. She caught me staring and looked at it herself. "My sisters birthday" she said running her finger of it before dropping her head back onto the seat.

"I didn't know you had tatttoos" I love tattoos if you couldn't tell, I think they hold so much meaning even if it seems silly to other people it's always important to you. Your own little secret.

"I only have 2, but I want to get more" she told me.
"what's your other one?" She lifted the shirt all the way up her front holding it with her chin as she lifts her bra slightly. under her right boob was 'slow down your doing fine'  in small writing.

"From Vienna" we said at the same time.
"In my pops handwriting" she added putting my shirt down and laying back. I then gave her a tattoo tour and she loved them all wanting to know each story.

"Have you ever done a stick and poke?" she asked me once we migrated to my kitchen for dinner. I shook my head. "August and I had matching ones once. We we're 15 and didn't do it properly so they didn't turn out that well or last but it was fun" she said going up to my room.

I had told her she could take anything for her shower and when she came down we started on dinner. half way through making dinner she got a call. Marley went outside to take it which confused me but I caught her eye a couple times as she was pacing.

Marleys pov
"Hey kiddo, I've decided I'm going to move back home to be closer to family, your welcome to come with me but I understand you have your life in la now" it was my dad.

"Why what's happened?"
"Nothings happened I'm just getting old you know, England's more suited for a slow life" he explained.
I talked to him for a little bit longer before he had to go. apparently this was all the warning I was getting because he flew out tomorrow afternoon and wanted to see me before then.

I went back inside to Billie who was plating dinner. "Sorry I took so long" I apologised taking a seat at the bench with her.
"It seemed like an important call"

"My dad just told me he's moving back to england literally tomorrow so i have to go see him" i informed her taking some bites of my food.

"england's a random place to go" she laughed.
"you do know im half english yeah?" i questioned her and she looked at me shocked. "i could have swarn i've told you this. we moved here when i was 4 or 5"

billie was in a state of bewilderment as i laughed at her face. i continued eating the heavenly food. i could honestly go back to being vegetarian, not vegan but i could definitely ditch the meat.

"everything makes so much sense" she laughed it off going back to eating. i just shook my head at her.

a few hours later.
"just don't steal the blankets this time" billie was saying to me as we got ready for bed.
"you literally cocoon yourself i have to physically become apart of you to get any type of heat" i countered knowing the countless times i've woken up in her arms.

"i can't help if i'm that attractive" she cackled finding herself hilarious. i used my strength to push her out of the bed and wrap the blankets around myself.

we were having this conversation in the dark so it was all the funnier.
"i almost broke my mirror" she complained after rolling on the floor.

"well maybe don't have it next to your bed. it's creepy anyway what if you just see a face in it at night"
"i do see faces at night" she said in the flattest tone.

"i will leave your house don't even say that" i said once she got back into bed right next to me.

"i won't let them take you"
"i'll let them take you at this point" i said growing more tired thus meaner. she just laughed.

"your supposed to be there for me don't be mean mars" i actually thought i had offended her until she waited for me to turn towards her to take the blankets.

such a child.