swimming lessons

not proof read

marley pov

she helped me dump my stuff at my apartment before i had to go to uni. she was going to work on her album and then we're going out later tonight again. currently she was driving me to campus safely but crazily. she loves racing people and making sure shes the first off the redlight. 

after a heartattack of a ride i walked into my first class. my professer was glad i had finished my work which was good. but then again i had prioritied this class over my others and now im behind again. 

waiting outside my uni i her car pulled up with some song about railing women blasting through her speakers.  shes really discreet isnt she. people around me looked at the car so i quickly got in and rolled the window up.

"seriously billie" i rolled my eyes and she laughed reaching into the back.
"i got you some food" she said passing me a bag.

i thanked her opening it upon her saying i can eat in her car. we were driving and driving i honestly didn't know where we were going.

it was 2pm and we were driving along some grassy road.
"where are you taking me o'connell" i said starting to get a bit uneasy. she said she had plans but didn't say what.

"gimme like two seconds and we're there" she said and a second later she took a left and we were in-front of this metal gate. she grabbed her phone texting someone and they came and opened it.

"miss william hey" the man said bringing her into a side hug. "peanut's been missing you" he added before greeting me. "you must be marley, this one talks a lot about you" he said earning a slap from the shorter girl.

billie laughed grabbing my hand. "he's my dads friend" we walked in and i was greeted by another lady who i'm assuming was his wife before billie and i ventured off on our own.

"we used to always visit as kids now i barely get to come here" she said as i looked out to the paddocks.

i nodded listening to her telling me about all the animals. the horses were her favourite but she also liked the ducks.

we ended up sitting in a field with a baby calf that had just been born the other day. it was adorable.
we were just talking and laughing and i could see the sweet house from our spot on the hill.

smoke out the chimney and the smell of freshly baked somethings wafting through the air.

soon the bugs came out and it got darker. we went inside and they all caught up saying how the family's need to catch up again.

"well it was great meeting you marley" the guy hugged me and i hugged him back before getting in billie's car again. 

i reached into the back seat grabbing billie's jacket she had thrown in their earlier and wrapped it over my legs and shoulders.
we made it to her house and she grabbed some snacks for us as we settled on the couch. she was watching the movie and eating a bag of chips and i found myself just staring at her side profile. 

she drew her eyes from the screen to look at me and i quickly looked away. "is there something wrong with my face?" she asked me with a smirk. i just shook my head keeping my eyes on the screen. "marley dont be shy" she was coming closer to me and it made me nervous. 

when i finally turned my head to look at her she was right beside me. i raised my eyebrows at her and she just smiled leaning her head on my shoulder. after the movie we migrated to outside since she needed to feed shark. 

"can we go for a swim?" i asked her and she nodded heading inside to get changed. right now i was in her wardrobe looking through her swimmers as she got changed. when she came out and i hadnt picked one she rolled her eyes at my indecisiveness and passed me a set. 

the second i walked out i saw her eye me up and down but look away as if she hadnt when i sent her an accusing stare. 

walking back downstairs we made sure to grab a speaker. it was dark by now and we were just swimming around not doing much, her childish arse wanted to play marco polo and of course i agreed. 

billies pov

"fish out of water?" she called after not being able to find me. 

"maybe" i called back and she opened her eyes swimming over to where i had sat on the side. i stared down at her as she leaned on my legs to keep herself up. "your very pretty marley" i said moving some of her hair. i noticed as she blushed and turned her head to the side. "dont become shy on me" i laughed turning her face back towards me. 

"your not too bad yourself billie" she smiled and i splashed water on her. she grabbed my arm yanking me back into the pool as i swam to the shallow end struggling to stand where we were. 

she laughed at me swimming toward me. "shut up" i pushed her once she was infront of me. she came to stand right infront of me and i had to look up ever so slightly. i dropped my eyes to her lips then to the water dripping off her. 

"what are you waiting for" she whispered to me. a grin broke out on my face and i looked up. a blush on her cheeks as i held her face with my hands.

my lips pressed against hers as my hand held her cheek. i leant into her deepening the kiss, pressing my tongue against her bottom lip. her hands found their way to my hips.

 billie rolled over to look at me. "good morning" she said seeing as i woke up. 

"morning bil" i yawned before remembering what happened last night. i locked eyes with her again and she could tell what i was thinking about.

"regrettin it?" she asked softly.

"not at all" i shook my head. "are you?"

"never" she grinned.

 liked by billieeilish and 1,438 others marleyoliver: your bathroom is so cute

marleyoliver: your bathroom is so cute

billieeilish: your always taking pictures in my mirror and oh my god your skins so clear.
         >marleyoliver: water i'm telling you

zoedonahoe: so i shouldnt come over unannounced anymore im guessing?

a/n 

the new snippet gave me inspiration. still dont like the chapter though