reuinited

i've given up on chapter numbers

3rd person pov
a few minutes later willow came back in and started sobbing. billie decided it was her que to leave and she said a quick bye to marley before grabbing her stuff and going.

"i just dont know whats wrong with me" she cried "i was doing so well, now i cant stop" the trio spent the rest of the morning talking it all out. one thing alyssa was good as is communication and getting other people to talk it out.

willow decided to take a break from work for a while and step back. her alyssa and a few of their friends were going to go out drinking tonight while marley went to work, she couldnt go out anyway.

"so how'd it go" billie asked as she was on call while marley was getting ready for work. it started as a business call for paris but ended up them just talking.

"talked throught it all, shes just over worked, the girls went out clubbing, while i got work" marley said doing up her belt.

"i forget how iddy biddy you are sometimes, your not even 20 yet" the singer laughed. but marley didnt find it funny. her whole life she was surrounded by people older than her she was used to them forgetting then making fun of her for it.

"shut it o'connell, you cant call me iddy biddy when your shorter than me" she sassed back, she may be younger but shes taller.

"hey!" billie protested "uncalled for" they exchanged a look before brushing it off with a chuckle. "imma come visit you tonight, zoe wants to get drinks"

"okay, ill be on security most likey so ill only see you if your getting in trouble" "oh so ill cause some mischief then for your attention" the singer said amused.

"please dont, ill send terry on you" marley disagreed throwing on the security jacket she accidently stole from work. it wasnt supposed to leave the site.

"mess up on sizing?" the star said amused when the jacket went to her thighs.

"no its my 6 foot 5 120 kilo boyfriend's" she said sarcastically grabbing her phone ready to end the call as she was about to leave. "its not mine, just a spare from work" she then explained.

"right, ill see you later mars" billie said goodbye and they ended the call.

billies pov
im literally inlove with marley as a person shes just such an amazing human being. there was a knock at my door and i open it too see a person i didnt expect. "jesse?" bro i havent thought of this man in a hot minute.

"hey eilish, i missed you" he said walking himself into my house. shit wasnt awkward we ended on peaceful terms but it felt weird having him back in my space.

"what brings you here" i said keeping my distance.

"like i said, i missed your pretty self" he said again.

"you always were such a charmer"

marleys pov
work was hell.

i did not want to be here, i felt shitty and everyone was pissing me off. the club was as busy as ive ever seen it so i didnt get a break until 1130pm. i went to the vip lounge but blake wasnt there.

"hey riley wheres blake" i asked the guy.

"he called in sick" he explained and i nodded asking for an energy drink, anything to keep me going the next couple hours. i had some chips and my drink while sitting down on one of the seats in the back of the area.

i was just on my phone when a familar blondbrunette came up to me. "hey zoe" i smiled moving over so she could take a seat.

"hey marley" she said sighing, i raised an eyebrow at her and she continued. "billie showed up with jesse" she said.

"whos that" i asked and she looked at me confused. "her ex?" i questioned and she nodded. i never get why people get back with there ex's like you broke up for a reason. well not that they are together again. "do you think that they will get back together?" i asked her and she shook her head.

"she felt so shitty in their relationship she better not go back to him" she said as we watched them get up so he could order a drink. why did what zoe said make me feel relieved.

"hey marley" billie said upon coming over to us and giving me a hug.

"hey bil" i said and there was no where else to sit so she sat on me as jesse pulled over a bar stool sitting higher than us all. he was staring at us but i didnt get why. they asked me about my shift so far and i was telling them about it when i realised my break was almost up.

i gave up my spot so billie could sit and went back to riley to give him my plate. "bro since when did you know billie eilish" he said cleaning my dishes.

"oh i work for her outside of here" i explained with a laugh before heading back outside.

i left work at 3 luckily not being asked to stay back and close. i drove home and had a shower. before finding a pending message on instagram. i open it and see it was jesse.

jesserutherford
why you so touchy with my girl

marleyoliver
didn't know you owned her. but literally no reason we're friends.

jesserutherford
yeah don't expect it to be anymore fag

marleyoliver
i don't know what your on about man
billie and i are just friends

a/n
i can not be bothered looking up how jesse acts or any of that so it's just gonna be a mystical version okay.