.09 busy days

3rd person pov
on monday morning marely woke up at 5am for a run she knows she should have slept in but runs always give her energy for the day. after tripping into a pole in the first 10 minutes she got back at 630 to organise everything for today. she needed 3 separate bags.

one for uni, one for the things she needs for billie. and the last one for club security.
checking her phone laura had sent her all the codes and information she would need for today and she realised she would have to go straight from uni to the office since it was an hour away.

getting ready and making a smoothie marley was out the door by 720. she wouldn't be back home till atleast 3am tonight

uni was a drag but she was glad it's only 2 hours. some of her friends have almost 8 hour days. she got her assessment back that she submitted the other day and received a satisfied nod from the teacher after receiving a high distinction.

after uni she changed into something more professional looking and headed out to the offices.

after arriving she checks her phone for the code again and puts it into the door. if there wasn't other cars here she would think this is a very sketchy place.

marleys pov
after quickly putting up my hands to check left and right i knock on the third door.
a second later a blond woman opens it obviously not expecting me

"marley hi, billies almost here" maggie said waving me into the room.

the room looked to be a dressing room and i was told about the live audience and fans at this interview since it was recorded for some company.

only a couple minutes later we heard billies voice through the box thing to let her in. "it's meeee, i'm hereeeee let me innn" she said in a high voice and i heard finneas laugh in the background.

i got up to let them in and saw them both hold 2 bags of food. "hey marley"  billie greeted me with a hug. the bags of food hitting my back.

we walked back towards the room i was in earlier and everyone took a seat on the couch.
i sat in the corner then billie and finneas were to my left as the parents sat infront.

they all got out their lunches as i organised some uni things.
soon enough they were all done and the last things were getting set up for the interview.

all i had to do was sit at the front of the stage and make sure no one runs up to her. there was event staff but they manage the crowd. i prioritise her safety.

i got a front row seat beside maggie and and the audience erupted into screams when billie came out.

i blocked out most of the interview thinking about other things till everyone started clapping. i checked my watch and it was almost 2pm.

i was motioned by maggie to follow her so i did meeting back up with her daughter behind the stage. she was in a good mood after not being asked annoying questions.

billies family went home and i was left to drive her home after this clothes fitting for tomorrows interview.

"this shirt or this one mars" she asked for my opinion. my eyes flicked between the two and i picked the second one only for her to make a face.

"if you knew which one you wanted why do you need my opinion" she broke out into a smile and shrugged sending a photo of the outfit to someone.

"let's go" billie said grabbing her things.
i nodded yawning a bit only to remember the hours of work i have after this.

3rd person pov
club security was not as fun as she thought. mostly throwing people out and dealing with people vomiting outside.

other than that she just stood there and checked a lot of id's. some were fake but she felt awkward to decline as they were the same age.

by 2am she was exhausted and probably shouldn't be driving the half an hour home.
but she did it anyway dreading doing it all again in a meer couple of hours.

------

the next day was the exact same it wasn't until the day after that something interesting happened.

wednesday around mid day. she was blocking fans paths to the singer as they walked down a busy street to a building closer to the city.

"billie over here!" paparazzi shouted. it's funny how a couple teenage girls meeting their idol were more respectful then grown adults doing their job horribly.

someone grabbed her wrist so marely had to shove them back and rush the artist inside making sure the building security kept them out.

"you alright?" marely asked the girl receiving a nod in response.
"i'm used to having my wrists pulled" the singer smirked making the younger girl roll her eyes.

"come on eilish" she said walking the way laura said to find the front desk.

later that night marley was told to do serving since it was a quiet night and they were understaffed.

so with a lot more walking this shift she was growing tired more easily.
"waitress over here" some man clicked at her.

she spun around almost offended at the gesture as the guy started ordering. but once he did she clicked in his face.

"sorry is that annoying" she said in her higher customer service voice. before dropping her face.
after the man orders and she gives the guys his thing she goes back to walking around to see if anyone needed anything.

walking into the vip section relief washes over her as the chatter grew quieter and everyone was more civil.

she was talking to her coworker blake who she recognised from uni when a couple young adults came up to the bar pausing their conversation.

she looked over to the crew only for her to widen her eyes and turn away.

a/n
i feel like this feels rushed