.03 night 2

marleys pov

at 11:30  i got in my car and headed over to the address laura had sent me yesterday. she had sent me a bunch of locations that billie might need to be picked up from or anything like that.

as i pulled up to the place. it was just a regular old house i don't know if i was expecting a mansion or not but this is only her parents house. not her own.

i parked beside their house and went up to knock on the door. a second later it opened and i greeted maggie. she gave me a smile but i could tell she had a disapproving look in her eyes.

she called out to her kids who appeared a minute later billie chasing after her dog.
they both said goodbye to their mum who reminded them to be at the area by 2.

i expected them both to sit in the backseat as i figured id be like their driver. even if apparently billie already has one but no, the girl swung open the passenger door as finneas got in the back.

"how do i connect to your car" she asked crossing her legs on my seat. the first thing she plays was i will by the beatles.

"where too mis- billie" i corrected
"taco bell" she said not looking up from her phone. but she told me to go drive through so we can eat somewhere quieter.

once we pulled up to the window billie pulled her seatbelt out and leaned over me looking at the menu.

"can i get a large bean burrito meal" she ordered before sitting back. finneas then told me his order which i relayed to the worker.

"is that all?"
"yes that's everything thank you" i said driving on through once they said.

i could see billie giving me a look "taco bell makes me feel sick" i dismissed her stares going to pay before billie leaned over me again and paid.

"so why are you a bodyguard at 19" finneas asked taking a bite of his food. we were at some park just sitting on the grass.

"got the offer so might aswell" i shrugged pulling the grass out of the ground. "why perform at 25?"

"touché" he said leaning back on one of his arms.

"got any siblings?" billie asked almost finsihed her burrito.

"i had a sister" i answered all the questions they threw at me. most of them were random get to know mes and i didn't know why they wanted too. i did my best to keep everything professional as billies technically my boss now but it was hard since we're all around the same age.

later we were heading to the arena for her show. billie was on vocal rest or something for an hour before the show.
when we arrived i got my security uniform and ear piece before being sent out to the heat to start managing the growing crowd.

after 2 hours the arenas employees showed up to take over and i went back in to find billie and her team.

when i walked into the green room i heard shouting. opening the door i saw everyone yelling about something but it wasn't my place to ask questions.

"it's my decision" billie said finally walking out of the room.

i got a look from her team to follow her so i rushed after her as she was making her way out of the building.

"OH MY GOSH BILLIE!!" people started screaming and the black haired girl smiled instantly rushing over to her fans. causing me to have to run after her. when she noticed i had to chase her she threw her head back in laughter running in circles.

"i'm not chasing you" i said stopping and she rolled her eyes hugging her fans through the gate.

i kept my eye out for anyone that might do anything but they all seemed fine. the doors must've opened becuase the line started moving quickly meaning more people were seeing billie.

"we gotta go" i told her as i heard in my ear piece they want her back. she looked at me and sighed blowing kisses to her fans before turning to me.

"race?" she questioned with a smirk
"you won't-" "3 2 1 GO" she took off down the side of the building again and i ran after her catching up quickly and successfully beating her too the door.

"fuck your quick" she said out of breath.
--------------

the show started so i stayed by billies side with finneas as everyone else was making sure everything all set.

billie was on the floor stretching before laying completely on the floor to relax.
the opener finished and walked into the green room. miss eilish stood to give boy genius all hugs before jumping up and down to hype herself up.

she headed off under the stage and i took my place infront of the stage incase there's a runner or anything like that.

if i didn't have earplugs i would have gone deaf.

a/n
i know it's starting slow