.14 several whole hours

marleys pov

my shift started in 30 minutes so i packed up my stuff and headed to her door. she hugged me and i guess i needed the hug because when she pulled away she had a confused look on her face. "you okay mars?" the singer asked me her hands still on my shoulders. 

"yeah, just tired i guess" i gave her a reasuring smile and readjusted the bag on my shoulder. "ill see you tomorrow" 

i dont even remember the drive only really zoning back in when i clocked on. the second i got down there i was thrown in to learn bartending because they are apparently always short-staffed. 

there was a guide so mixing drinks wasnt that hard, atleast the simple ones. "hey can i get an angel shot" some girl asked coming up to me, i was confused and looked at my sheet but it didnt say anything about that. 

"bells, whats an angel shot" i asked my coworker, she just quickly walked to the girl and then walked her out of the bar. i was stood there confused but when she walked in she explained what it meant and the different types. 

"hey marley, can you be out front for a little, Camreon on his half" my manager james explained i nodded glad to get fresh air. looking outside i noticed it was pouring down so i grabbed the security jacket that sits beside the door putting it on. 

it was several sizes to big but it did the job. standing under the little canopy was alot colder than i thought but it was better than the loud night club. "id's?" i asked a group of uni students. which made up most of the club considering it was a friday night. 

finally at 10pm i got my first break and went to the vip lounge. "what do you want for dinner" blake asked me. 

"your so lucky you get to make food and bartend in here, its so quiet" i said enviously laying my head on the table. 

"yeah apart from the rich pricks, what are you eating" he said again firmly, while passing me the menu "is panadol an option" i asked him 

"only with dinner" i rolled my eyes at his answer picking something from the limited menu so he finally gave me the medication. soon he placed the meal infront of me. "why are you so tired today?" blake asked me as he finished washing dishes. 

"its just been a busy week" i told him. he asked if i had the weekend off and i just shook my head. i ate the food almost fell asleep and unfortunately went back to work. 

a couple hours later. 

"marley can you stay back and close" my manager asked me for something again 

"i guess" i said and he walked away not even thanking me. this means my shift has been changed to 12 hours which is fantastic. i was on security for the rest of the night. checking id's throwing people out, really boring stuff. but i finally had another half so i went inside to the vip section at 1am. it was dead quiet in here meaning blake was on his phone. 

"one more hour" he said noticing me collapse onto the couches. 

"james asked me to close, im not finishing till 5" i said closing my eyes on the couch. "can you wake me up in like 30 minutes" i asked him but didnt wait for a response as i fell asleep instantly. 

i was standing at the front of the stage watching the crowd as billie performed. i could still hear the fans screams despite my earplugs. 

i feel a tap on my shoulder and turn around seeing billie right in my face. she takes the earpiece out singing right infront of me. the screams grew louder behind me but all i was focuced on was her eyes. then her lips.

"youuuuu are, my strange addiction" she grabbed my chin kissing me quickly before running away on the stage. 

i stood there with a smile on my face until a hand from the crowd grabbed me pulling me back. 

all of a sudden i was back in the club, the sound of music beating in my ears. blake was shaking my shoulder dropping a pillow on my face. "wakey wakey" he called out. i sat up thinking about what just happened. why would i dream about billie kissing me? 

"come take the bins out with me, then you can go back" he said and i got up following him out back to put gloves on. those bins can be nasty sometimes. we grabbed the 2 bins from the kitchen and headed out into the pouring rain. "holey fuck" he said once he pulled his bag from the bin. 

"its not that heavy" i told him. he said for me to lift it and i did. easily. 

"shut up gymrat" he rolled his eyes throwing my bag in for me and we went back inside. he shook his wet hair in my face and i walked away from him to do the rest. 

i went back to door duty but no one was really coming in anymore.  i was glad when everyone started leaving. at 4am i kicked the last druken people out and locked the door. 

i went around with a bin clearing bottles and rubbish; cleaning until it all looked good. i wiped down all the counters turning the trashy music off to something that wouldnt give me a headache. 

i finally clocked of at 5:02am. i didnt think i should drive the 40 minute trip home so i drove 5 minutes to the 24hour mcdonalds. it was the only place i figured would have coffee at this hour. 

after successfully getting my coffee i checked my phone to see several missed calls from willow, a couple from alyssa. confused i called willow back and she picked up instantly. 

"marley! were are you, you were meant to be home hours ago" she said worried. i hoped she hadnt stayed up all night for me. 

"i had to stay back and close, did you stay up?" "no i woke up this morning and you weren't in bed, your car isnt here, i thought something happened" 

"im sorry willow, ill text you next time. ill be home soon, im just going to rest for a bit before driving home" she asked if i took all my breaks since i had a long shift. "i took most of them" i told her honestly and she gave me a small lecture about taking care of myself, taking breaks all that. 

"do you want us to come get you, alyssa can drive your car back" "no its okay ill be fine"