.06 appartment activitys

marley pov
i got home dropping my stuff in my room and getting changed into my gym clothes.
grabbing my gym bag i chuck it on the bench as i make up a pre workout.

i was on auto pilot until i snapped out of it putting my headphones on. i took a deep breath putting my bag in a locker and getting started.

i was doing a serious full body but i couldn't even feel it. machine after machine workout after workout i watched several people come and go.

feeling a tap on my shoulder i spun around and saw one of my gym friends phoebe. she was gorgeous her dark skin really made her muscles stand out. if she wanted i swear she could have gone to the olympics for long distance running too.

"you doing okay marley?" she questioned "ive seen you really hitting it today"

"yeah, don't you usually work out at noon?" i questioned only to look around and see the gym basically empty and down at my apple watch for the time.

"girl it's 11:30. how long have you been here"
"since 8" she gave me a look and i shrugged.

"your gonna hate yourself tomorrow" she shook her head waving me over to spot her.
i agreed with her and spotted her set.

after that we continued to work out beside eachother till she was done. phoebe had to help me down the stairs by the end of it.

"come over let me make you lunch" she suggested as we walked out to our cars.

"i would but i have uni"
"i forget how young you are" oh yeah she's 26. i said goodbye to her and she gave me a hug telling me to take care.

on the drive home i got a call from alyssa. "hey baby cakes"
"what do you need" i laughed recognising her tone. i jsut had to pick up her order before heading home so it only added another 10 minutes to my journey.

after reaching the apartment i hobbled in my body finally failing me.

i gave alyssa her parcel and went for a shower. after i chucked on some shorts and a bra before heading back out to the lounge area.

"what's your schedule and shifts for next week" willow asked cleaning off our massive whiteboard of the week.

"monday till friday 11-5, saturday 1-10 for billie" i started "then every day but monday and thursday, 5-2am. for club security" i added "uni 8-10 monday, tuesday, friday" i finished.

"you serious" her jaw was slacked being lost after the first thing i said.

"yep" i saïd making a protein shake and sitting on the floor to drink it. my muscles had no strength left in them. they were literally twitching.

"talk me through it again" she asked to put it back up. she was shocked by all my hours but i got this.

i got a text and pulled out my phone.

bossbillieeilish

billie
hey you left this bag at my house

marely
sorry could you bring it on monday

billie
yeah course
how was the gym

marley
thankyou
it was good only just got home

billie
damn i could use your stamina

we continued talking as eventually i got the strength to pull myself up onto the couch. i had an hour till my class. we didn't need to join the call just do the work in the folder and finish it in the 2 hours.

alyssa was watching survivor on the tv and it was quite distracting unfortunately. "i need a jayden in my life" she said biting her lip and i rolled my eyes.

i hummed in acknowledgment doing more research for my project.
i must've zoned out becuase the next minute i had 1500 words submitted and a bowl of pasta was placed in my lap.

"come on all you've had is that protein shake, eat up" willow said i nodded shutting my laptop and joining them at the table. we all talked about things we had going on. alyssa mostly just talking about her sex life but i guess go her.

i was on my third glass of wine for the night and easily starting to feel it.
"i got a date to get to" lyss said getting up kissing both mine and willows cheeks before taking her dressing gown off to reveal a black clubbing dress. "marley if everything goes well you might want to wear ear plugs tonight" she warned and i rolled my eyes.

after helping willow with cleaning the kitchen i crashed in bed.
just as i was about to fall asleep my dad called me again.

"what dad"
"your mum wants you to unblock her and go visit"

"why are you telling me this you don't like her either" i groaned rolling over to my back. "tell her i don't have time and if she wants to have a relationship with me she can pick me over drugs for once" after my statement i said goodbye to my dad making sure to say i loved him before falling asleep.

a/n
i realised marley can't drink in america but don't mind that. my story my rules