.07 shopping

3rd person pov
it was 11am when marley got a call from billie. "hey mars"
"hi billie"

"shit sorry did i wake you" the singer asked guilty

"it's fine, how can i help"
"can you come shopping with me, mum says i can't go without you after you saving me at the party"

"what time" she sighed sitting up slightly and leaning on her elbows.

"come get me in like an hour, dress in what you want please, no uniform" the singer requested which she was grateful for. Marley was quickly learning the uniform was just for big events.

"see you then " she yawned before billie hung up. the star lived near her studio which meant that was an hour away so the girl had to get ready and leave as soon as she could.

she rolled outta bed and made her way to the kitchen for some water. alyssa and willow were relaxing on the couch together watching some documentary.

"good morning" willow smiled causeing alyssa to look up and greet her aswell and gesture for her to join them.

"morning, i just got called into work" they nodded understanding and she went to get ready.

on the drive over marley couldn't stop yawning. uni had really been up her ass lately so she wasn't getting a lot of sleep. and after the gym session yesterday she could barely move.

an hour later she pulled up to billies house. which was quite the bit fancier than her parents.

"you don't have any plans today?" billie asked once she got in the car.
marley shook her head with another yawn.

"i was planning on doing nothing so it's fine" the star nodded listening to the radio. "how's recording going"

"good we're almost finished the song. i love it so much. every lyric it's exactly how i feel and it was supposed to be about a doll" she gushed all exited. "how's school?"

"been worse" marley shrugged "i'm just glad i have a flexible job" she laughed causing billie go smile.

"well i'm glad your my bodyguard so i can hang out with a friend instead of some grumpy guy with no fashion taste" a blush formed on the girls face as billie said they were friends not expecting to get so close with the star.

"where too today miss eilish" marley teased earning an eye roll from billie.
"the little thrift shop near that vegan cafe"

billie either had designer clothes or thrift shop clothes no in between. they were walking around the place for a while as billie spent ages in the men's section.

"you really are yawning a lot, how much sleep have you been getting?" the singer asked the girl.

"enough" she shrugged following as billie walked over to the hats.

the girls spent the next 10 minutes talking about school and all that.
"i wish i could have been homeschooled, i hated school"

"was it hard or just the people"
"the people, i had a 95 atar" marley explained earning a whistle from the star. (idk american schooling)

"why go back to uni then?" billie was just full of questions today.
"i had a full scholarship it would've been a waste to not go"

after around half an hour they were done in the store and walked over to the small vegan cafe.
"what do you want, my shout" billie said

"i'm okay" she shook her head making the star sigh and order her own stuff.

they sat down in the cafe and after a bit marley ended up ordering a smoothie.
"ive been vegan for years and i couldn't even stomach that much green" billie commented making marely laugh.

"it's the perfect drink, all sorts of nutrients and protein. i should have got this yesterday" she added after the drink soothing her muscles.

"why and how do you even work out for so long. you ain't military anymore"
"i just enjoy it. i don't know"

"great so your a gymrat"
"oh you'd rather me a weak bodyguard" billie only laughed pushing her sunglasses over her face as more people walked in.

after the cafe they went shopping some more. not in shopping centres but smaller single business type stores.

"hey make sure to tell me if your working too much too, i know laura booked you all week and i hope that didn't effect anything we woul- i would feel better with the security but if you need a day off just let me know" billie said seeing the tired look in marleys eyes as they walked through a vintage store.

"it's my job, i'll be there to help" she assured the singer and right as she said that a group of teenagers came up to billie.

"omg your billie eilish!" one looked like they could cry. billie was happy to interact with the fans.

"who's this" one asked.
"marley, my bodyguard and new bestie" she said to the 3 girls that were still here as the others left after the photo.

soon they left too and headed back to the car.
"let me drive" billie suggested seeing marely barely moving.

"be careful" she said passing over the keys.

"im always careful"