.08 her apartment

billie got into marleys car and instantly pulled the seat forward.
"your not even that short" the girl said watching as the star was pretty much ontop of the steering wheel.

"it's just how i like it" the star complained turning on the bluetooth music.
"how do i turn the bass up" billie said trying to figure out marleys car. the latter leaned forward in her chair and turned it up before relaxing back into her chair.

unfortunately for her her last played thing on spotify was her quiet playlist which she recently added billies music too.

"oh it's me" billie laughed as male fantasy played.

"i'll change it" marley said only to get stopped and given a private concert. it was 4 pm but humid as a storm brewed outside.

"too sad, fuck him, depressing, ah sex" billie said skipping through her music till billie bossa nova started playing.

marley wanted to close her eyes but as soon as she did billie just had to slam on the breaks.

"sorry mars" she laughed as marley jumped out of her comfortable position and they were stopped at a red light.
"why don't i just drive you home and i'll get an uber back to mine" she offered.

"i live close to an hour away that's just going to be another two hours for you, it's fine just drive to yours i'll go home from there"

still at the red light billie grabs her phone and types in the address she found on marleys resume. the girl didn't notice until they were on the highway.

she looked over to billie not understanding her actions. billie didn't explain though and they end up talking about random things on the drive.

the time passed by quickly and soon they were driving passed marleys uni then to the apartment block where most students lived. since it was that close.

"whens your uber coming?" marley asked as they hopped out of her car.
"like half an hour"

"then come inside, don't need a celebrity waiting out here to get snatched and bombarded"
"you'd be a pretty bad body guard if you let that happen" the dark haired girl said with a laugh following her inside.

a comfortable silence fell over them in the elevator as they went up a few stories.
when marely opened the door she was met by music playing, willow cooking and alyssa doing yoga?

"hey marely how was work-" willow stopped after seeing the star enter behind her roommate.

"good, billie insisted on driving me home so keep her company for a sec till her uber gets here" mars said with a laugh as she told billie she would be back in like 5 minutes.

she didn't really trust her roommates not to fan girl but she needed to get changed out of her clothes sick of the uncomfortable clothes.

after taking her hair out she slipped on her glasses as she could feel a headache growing.
throwing on a top and trackies she walked back out to the trio.

billies pov
as i sat down in their apartment i looked around the place admiring the view. seeing acalendar my curiosity got the best of me as i read their agenda.

my eyebrows furrowed at how many things marley had on and how she has a second job.
before i could think of it more the girl marely told to keep me company offered me cookies.

she explained what was in them saying they might taste weird.
"bro how are these gluten-free and vegan" i said munching down on the cookie.

"my mums vegan and dads celiac so my house was full of actually good tasting recipes" the girl explained getting a satisfied nod from me. i thought i made good recipes but this tastes better than normal food
"your gonna have to give me all of them" i responded grabbing another cookie.

"why are you doing yoga lyss" marley said falling into the stool beside me. when she walked in i had taken in her relaxed appearance and pretty glasses.

"i need to be more flexible" alyssa said sending a wink to the girl making marley roll her eyes again.
when she turned around back to face the others she caught me staring at her.

"i didn't know you wore glasses"
"there's a lot you don't know about me eilish" she responded with a laugh tucking her foot underneath herself and grabbing a cookie breaking it into bits and eating a small piece at a time.

"she's supposed to wear them more but only does if she gets a headache" willow ratted her out. spinning around to finish the food she was making

3rd person pov
billie was starting to tic slightly but suppressed it best she could around the new people. even if she had known marley for a month she still doesn't fully let herself go around her.

"hey marley i need your muscles" alyssa said grabbing the girls arm and pulling her from the stool.
they were talking normally so billie couldn't hear what was being said but soon marley had picked her roommate up and stood there holding her making her arm muscles pop out. as the former tried to reach something on the top of a bookshelf

to distract her from the staring billies phone got a notification saying her uber was here.

"thank you for taking me in and not letting me get kidnapped" billie said getting up "and thank you for those cookies" she turned to willow who nodded with a small blush.

a/n
honestly i hate this but oh well