.10 bar greetings

billie, finneas, zoe, and i guess a couple more of their friends were out for a drink and i had to hide my face cause thats just embarrassing. by now i had met zoe on several occasions but the other friends some ive seen others i have no idea who they are

blake made their drinks quickly before they went on their way without noticing me so i continued my conversation.

"bro shut up andrew garfeild is my favourite spider-man" he said as i was trying to name the things he was talking about.

"he's the one that kissed ryan renyolds at that awards show right?"
"yes marley, it's like you live under a rock"

after about 20 minutes i figured i needed to look around again in the main area and serve people but as i started to walk out someone called out to me.

"excuse me sorry, but is there anything to eat here?" some girl asked at their table and i kept my eyes on her. only sending the siblings a short smile and a glance.

"yes, theres a small food menu i can grab for you if you'd like" she nodded so i walked back to blake reaching over the counter to grab them.

i grabbed some for the 6 of them placing them in the middle of the table.
"can i help you with anything else?"

"a hello and a hug maybe?" billie said crawling over peoples laps to get to me.

"hello miss eilish"
"girl shut up" she laughed wrapping her arms around me. "why you working more? i don't pay you enough?"

"no no it's not that, i owe my boss a favor and he needed me to do this" i explained looking down before meeting her eyes again.

"okay make sure you have a good sleep tonight" i nodded knowingly and took their food orders chucking them to blake before going back to the rest of the club.

instantly i got whistled at by some middle aged man. i hate serving people.

i was harassed and cat called by so many men for the rest of the night. and people wonder why i'm gay. like i know the skirts short and the tops tight but keep it in your pants.

after two hours of dealing with the feral normal society i rushed back to the vip section closing the door behind me.

since i was on my break i went to the bar to chat some more with blake.
"shit you look done" he commented and i gave him a half assed smile.

"after my break im back on security so" i shrugged taking panadol for my ever growing headache.
"want dinner? you get a free shift meal" he explained.

"what even is there" i asked when i saw a body sit down next to me. "hey" i greeted the artist who ordered another nonalcoholic drink.

"bro my friends are being assholes" she groaned in a whisper to me. when i gave her a confused look she continued. "one of them brought their friend from japan and she barley knows much english and they are teaching her all the bad words and it was funny at first but now i feel bad cause she doesn't know what it means" she explained resting her head on my shoulder.

she was probably tired from the interview today. those things can always be draining.

billie got her drink and we talked while i looked through the menu.
nothing was really appetising so i ordered some spring rolls and 10 minutes later i had my dinner in-front of me.

zoe came over just after and sat on my other side as we all started talking. i offered them a couple and they picked off my plate as i wouldn't be able to finish the 15 blake gave me in the 5 minutes i had left of my break.

"i'll see you later, if not tomorrow" i told billie giving her another hug. she rubbed a hand up and down my back before her and zoe went back to their friends.

i went out back putting my pants on and a security puffer jacket since it was getting cold now.

standing outside i swap out with marcus who now gets to go home.
it's the time of the night when i have to start rejecting people for already being to drunk.

maybe 30 minutes later i caught billie walking to their car and she gave me a wave and a massive smile.

2am couldn't come quick enough as i stood in the cold while no one else was coming in. looking inside the place was full but not packed.

finally an hour later i clocked off and headed home.
i try to be as quiet as i can when i go back into the house and i just take my uniform off and crash.

a/n
guys over 2k already this has legit been up for like a week or 2. thank you. lots of love