one night stand

not proof read

marleys pov
after dinner we ended up taking a walk on the beach. we had our arms linked as she claimed it was so i could walk in a straight line.

"i don't bump into you that often" i argued and she just laughed.

"your still running into me and we're right next to eachother" billie said amused, i rolled my eyes at her.

"i'll throw you in" i said gesturing to the water.
"i doubt you could even pick me up" billie laughed continuing to walk.

"wanna bet" now it was my turn to laugh.
"no because that tone made me know you can"
"exactly"

we continued talking before deciding we should probably head back to the car.
billie had taken some photos of me and i had taken some of her. she wants to be more active on instagram with her new stuff getting finalised.

marleyoliver

liked by finneas and 378 others marleyoliver: this was right after she tripped me into the sand @billieeilish

marleyoliver: this was right after she tripped me into the sand @billieeilish

finneas: it was probably on purpose
           > marleyoliver: it probably was

willowjackson: cutie

user1: since when were they friends
       >user 2: for like months catch up

billieeilish

liked by alyssaj0nes and 15,173 othersbillieeilish: another night @marleyoliver

billieeilish: another night @marleyoliver

willowjackson: so this is where you ran off too

claudiasulewski: pretty
            > liked by billieeilish

zoedonahoe: marley needs to come over for uno.
            > billieeilish: she'll whoop your ass

"i would beat you guys" i laughed as we finally pulled out of the car park.

"don't let it boost your ego" billie laughed driving one handed. "you got anything on tomorrow?"

"not till the evening, wanna stay the night?" i offered knowing it was a long drive home. she nodded thanking me and we headed back to my place.

it was maybe 12 by now so the one night i didn't have work i'm still up late. 20 minutes later we arrived and got in the elevator.

i unlocked the apartment door and heard certain noises coming from alyssa's room. then i saw willow asleep on the couch with her headphones on.

we shared a look before going straight to my room luckily we couldn't hear anything from there.

i got straight in bed and billie just took her jeans off and hopped in beside me. "i love your room" the singer said staring at my walls in the glow of city light.

i hummed in agreement too tired to speak. she rolled over and i could feel her staring.
"what?" i asked her opening an eye.
"nothin" she laughed quietly and continued to stare at me. "gooodnight marley"

"night bil" i said softly. grabbing a pillow to hold.

3rd person pov
throughout the night they shifted positions a lot and slowly marley had ditched the pillow and had her arms wrapped around the star instead.

billie woke up first, her sleeping schedule never being all the greatest anyway and it was 9am. she snaked out of marleys arms getting up to go to the toilet. she made it to the hallway before realising she didn't have any pants on.

quickly going then heading straight back to marleys room she found the girl awake and sitting up.

"morning" she said in a low voice "how many tattoos do you have" she then continued

"many" the singer laughed showing them off. she borrowed some of marleys pyjama shorts instead of putting her jeans back on and they went out to the kitchen.

"hiding someone?" marley said with a tease as she saw alyssa shoving her 'friend' out the door.

"no" she said her voice going higher at the end.
the latter rolled her eyes in amusement and pulled things out for a smoothie.

billie had been over enough now that the girls said to help herself to anything. she felt odd doing it but made some breakfast.

"i'm going to the gym later if anyone wants to come" marley said hoping for company.

"i love you baby girl, but never again" the star shook her head.
willow was on a business call and she looked stressed but running your own business at 22 does that to a girl.

marley crashed onto the couch billie following shortly after and then finally alyssa. they turned on the tv playing the morning news.

missing mum, cost of living going up, taylor swift controversy. the usual.

"marley where did you put my cigarettes" willow said coming back in.

"willa their hidden, your okay" the girl said holding her hand instead of giving her the pack.

"no i don't need that right now, i just need a smoke" she said pissed off. something was up she was never like this.

marley looked to alyssa for help but she shook her head telling her not to give them to her. they both knew how willow felt when she calms down and realised she did it again.

she used to be a really bad smoker, her whole family were addicts and it took a while for her to break that cycle.

"billie tell your girlfriend to give them to me"
the woman shook her head not wanting to get into something she didn't know alot about.

a call from her phone distracted her and she had to go outside again. thus diffusing the situation for now.

"how bad has it been" marley asked alyssa knowing she was barely home anymore.

"not as bad as before but she's doing a pack a week" they all nodded deep in thought.