.15 all good

marleys pov
10 minutes later i was driving home. it was a little unsafe. i almost ran a red and didn't go when it was green but at this point what even are colours.

i made it to my apartment block parking my car and grabbing my stuff out of it. sluggishly i walked in and took the elevator for once. it was 4 flights of stairs i didn't have the energy to climb.

i walked into my apartment dropping my bags and sitting on the floor. "to bed you" willow said walking in.

"give me a second" i said resting my head against the wall. she pulled me up and tried to walk me to my room but i settled for the couch.

pulling the blanket over me, she closed the blinds.

3rd person pov
willow wasn't happy with how much marley was working. hours for billie, numerous hours at the club and uni. it's too much.

so when alyssa came back from brunch with her friends talking loudly she got her to quiet down pointing to marley.

the latter understood instantly and went to her room to debrief with her friend who had come over. and several hours later when marleys phone was ringing willow picked it up incase it was important.

"hey mars, i wanted to ask if you want to come over after the show tonight" it was billie eilish herself.

"she's sleeping right now but i'll let her know"
"oh thanks, is she okay?" the singer asked not aware of her late shift.

"no. she's very tired. she was forced to close and didn't get home till 630" willow explained, frustrated marley had more work to go too.

"oh, tell her she doesn't have to come in tonight if she's too tired. i'll still pay her for tonight but she needs to rest" the star said noticing the sour tone.

"yeah, i'll let her know" willow said goodbye and hung up the call.
half an hour later marley woke up at 1130 having no energy left in her. she took off one of her layers after overheating under the blanket.

"go have a shower mars" willow said from the couch beside her
"in a minute" she responded sinking her face back into the pillow.

marleys pov
4pm

"alright i'm off" i said as i emerged from my room after being in there since my nap this morning. i loved the uninterrupted quiet.

"where are you going?" alyssa asked.

"work?" i questioned back. i thought they both knew this.

"didn't-" "oh yeah marley i forgot to tell you, billie called asking if you wanted to stay the night at hers-" she went on repeating the information from the call.

i thanked willow even though it was a bit of a late notice and called billie.
"hey you're finally awake" the singer said upon picking up.

"yeah hey, willow only just told me about the call earlier, do you still need me to come in?" i asked heading back to my room incase i didn't need to or if i needed something else.

"oh yeah, only if your up for it. willow told me you didn't get home till like half 6 so snl has enough security. i should be fine" the star said understandingly.

"no, it's my job. i was about to leave anyway" i said pacing my room "can i still come over after?"

"yeah of course. your always welcome" billie said with a chuckle.

almost an hour later i made it to billies house. the singer ran out jumping in the car instantly.
"tell me why it starts pouring as soon as i have to leave" she said complaining about her now drenched shirt.

"that's what umbrellas are for" i laughed at her and she just glared at me stealing the aux.

"okay maybe i won't let you listen to the song earlier than everyone else" she said playing some rnb instead.

i asked her again and she showed me too exited not to.
i ended up crying and wiped my eyes at a set of red lights.

"god bil that's deep, the vocals are amazing but gosh the lyrics" i gushed moving forward again.

the singer gave me a grin blushing slightly. a couple minutes later i kept repeating the song in my head and tears still rolled down my cheeks.

soon after we made it to snl and went round back. getting out of the car billie rushed over to my side. she lifted up her hands her jewellery banging together and wiped under my eyes.

"you okay?" she asked staring at me. she had this look in her eyes that i couldn't quite place.

"yeah" i laughed it off and we headed inside.

billies pov.
the show and segment was going well. i was with greta and some of the girls from barbie. it was fun like always.

but all of a sudden some guy jumped up running towards us from the audience. instantly marley was infront of me keeping the guy back.

we watched as the guy drew his arm back and punched her straight in the jaw. she didn't even stumble. easily using his strength against him to overpower the guy. by now other security had come in to remove him.

they paused the show so i took the chance to go check up on her since she disappeared with the others. i found marley laid on one of the couches just off stage, a crew member passing her an ice pack. she hadn't noticed her so i politely tapped the crew members shoulder and got passed the ice pack.

i knelt down in-front of her and she seemed out of it. "hey" i said and she lifted her head, her eyes connecting with mine. something seemed wrong.

more wrong than the blood coming from her nose. i passed her a tissue once i saw and she tilted her head back before tilting forward. i lifted the ice to her jaw and she grabbed it with her other hand.

"you okay miss oliver?" the crew member asked noticing how pale she'd gotten.

"yeah yeah, fine" she dismissed and everyone was left to settle a bit. i found my bag beside her and pulled out some of the vegan chocolate i keep in there.

"here, you look like your going to pass out" i snapped her off a piece. she ate the piece but wouldn't have anymore.

"i'm fine billie" she said leaning back against the couch. a couple seconds later she sighed standing up to throw the tissue in the bin and the ice pack back in the freezer.

she didn't look fine.

a/n
this chapter seems rushed and i can't be bothered to fix it.