homewrecker

billieeilish

liked by finneas and 134,782 others billieeilish: another outing with this one @marleyoliver

billieeilish: another outing with this one @marleyoliver

zoedonahoe: you don't post me this much
> billieeilish: you hate all the photos i take

marleyoliver: i am very sorry the wind took your hat down that hill
> billieeilish: my very special hat 😔

marleyoliver

liked by alyssajones and 2,023 others marleyoliver: she found me my favourite flowers

marleyoliver: she found me my favourite flowers. @billieeilish

willowjackson: you guys better be home in time for tonight
> marleyoliver: we will be don't worry

marleys pov
i was feeling happier than before as we made our walk back to the car. it was gloomy and might rain again.

i carefully held the flowers as we drove home in a nice quiet. we were in amounts trees and stuff so not many other cars were around so this meant billie was going fast.

she claims it's hard not to go fast in her car. but i knew she just liked it.
40 minutes later we were pulling up to my apartment. it was only 5pm so olivia wouldn't be over for another 2 hours so i still had time to clean my room.

after opening the front door i see willow baking more cookies. a pack of cigarettes taped to the ceiling and alyssa sitting on the bench in lingerie.

"pretty flowers" alyssa commented as billie and i grabbed vases. she would take hers home tomorrow or later so we have to keep them alive till then. i thanked her and she got up to venture off to her room.

"you've had lunch yeah?" willow asked as i was dragging billie to my room.

"yeah!" i called out already in there. i started picking up my clothes as she bust into song singing some rihanna.

she made my bed for me and i accepted the help as we finished my room quickly. i started getting changed needing to look alright for olivia. i don't know why i felt like i couldn't look like shit around her but it was just like that.

"ohhh my god my roots are so bad" i spun around seeing billie looking at her hair in my mirror.

"i have red hair dye if you want to start your red roots" i offered.

"my hairdressers gonna kill me for box dye but let's do it" she stood up and we went to the bathroom.

"can i do it" i asked her. she looked at me hesitantly but agreed as she sat on the end of the bath.

we did the whole process we just had to wait for it to sit.
"hey alyssa, wanna go red again there's left over dye?" i said as we walked out to steal some of the fresh cookies we could smell.

"why do you have re- oh i like it already" was her reaction.
10 minutes later i had some of my hair underneath died and alyssa had her hair and billies roots. it was a big bottle but it's not permanent.

alyssa has blond hair so the dye did its job perfectly where you could barely see it in mine.

all of a sudden there was someone downstairs for us and checking my phone i saw 3 missed called from olivia. i let her up and she walked into all of us partially red heads

15 minutes later.

we had just washed the dye out and dried out hair. it was weird i thought olivia would be talking to me but she's only said a couple words.

but she's been all over billie.
i didnt think much of it she's famous and whatever.
i could tell billie didn't have any interest in talking to her but she tried. we were all having dinner as we played monopoly.

"hey marley, can we talk to you real quick?" willlw asked as her and alyssa got up.

"yeah?" i questioned back unsure as to what they needed to discuss.
we went to my room and they pushed me to sit on the bed standing up. "what?"

"honey don't you notice it?" alyssa asked giving willow a look.
"olivia has been flirting with billie all night"

"no they are just getting to know eachother"
"marley, please i don't think she has good intentions" willow said.

i just don't understand why they hate her so much, willow was literally the person who told me to go out with her.

i left my room but stopped when i saw olivia lean in to kiss billie.
the singer jumped back. "the fuck" she made a distance between them. "your dating mars, what are you on to try n kiss me" she said sitting on the other seat now.

"oh come on, your better than her we both know that" olivia laughed turning her head only to see us three in the hallway.

"out" alyssa said instantly. i left. i went to the bathroom and slid down the door. every single time i think someone likes me.
no wonder i felt so sick around her. it wasn't butterflies it was my gut telling me this was bad.

"marley come out please" willow said knocking on the door.

billies pov
the girls just went to talk about something so i went on my phone. olivia keeps looking at me i swear she took a photo of me earlier.

"so, have you ever fallen for a fan?" she asked me out of no where.

"i fall in love with someone at every show" i said broadly. there's many faces i remember from shows throughout the years. pretty faces that have supported me for that long.

we were talking. well she was talking and i was replying with half assed responses. when all of a sudden she leans in towards me.

i pushed her back leaning away. "the fuck" i said whiling my face "your dating mars, what are you on to try n kiss me"

"oh come on, your better than her we both know that" she laughed. "marley is to slow for a relationship she doesn't have go know" she turned her head and we both saw the 3 in the hallway.

marley looked like a child who just had their teddy bear snatched off them. minus the tears but i could see she was tearing up.
alyssa and willow were fuming.

alyssa had to drag olivia out and all she had to say was a quick. "call me"
mars had disappeared and i didn't know if i should stay or go.

i don't know what i would do if marley was mad at me for this

a/n
this isn't going as slow as i want