.12 nighttime

we were listening to whitegirl music on the way back and billie was moving around so much the car was shaking at the stop light.

currently she was singing last friday night by katy perry and i didny understand how she had so much energy.

"come on marley get into it" she shook me and i laughed putting my car into gear to keep going. i drive a manual simply because it's fun. i don't care about the convenience of a auto.

the next song to play was party in the usa. you cant not sing too it.
"damn mars you got a voice" she said once she finished singing with me and i shook my head saying it was nothing compared to her.

"do you want to go home before tonight, im just going to go to the gym that's all" i explained as she queued up more songs.

"when does dinner start 7?" she asks me and i nod. "well there's no point going home then since i'll only just get back before having to leave again"

"your welcome to stay at ours, ill be at the gym for a while so you probably don't want to come" i informed her.

"is it bad i kinda do, i just wanna see what you do for all that time"

"it's not that interesting, but i'll force you into partner workouts"
we continued our karaoke on the way home and i was gonna lend her some stuff.

"hey willow we're just going to the gym before dinner" i said greeting the girl quickly.

"did you have lunch" she asked me stopping me from walking to my room.
"yeah" i nodded.

3rd person pov
"did she?" willow asked the singer as she went to follow the girl.

confused billie nodded, "she had one of the slider things and some watermelon" she said holding up her hands.

"thank you" she said looking through the cupboards. confused the dark haired girl walks the way marley went and found her door.

"hey, what do you want" she said gesturing to the collection of gymwear she has.

"um these, and maybe something that would fit my boobs" she laughed and the pair went to go raid alyssa since marley clearly wouldn't have anything.

time skip to after.

"how was it" the star was asked upon entering the apartment.
"i am never doing that again" she shook her head.
"see now you really are one of us, we've all been there" alyssa commented as they all lounged around the place.

billie went for a shower whist marley made protein shakes.

"fettuccini or penne" willow said starting to put the pasta on. alyssa and maya said different answers so she just did both. billie came out in marleys pajamas as the latter went for a short shower herself.

When marley came back she was in a large shirt and shorts that went just above her knees. "I didn't know if you'd like it so try this and if you want one I can make you one" she said handing her drink to the singer who instantly screwed her face up at the taste.

"im good" she laughed as they all started an unsolved murder case. Alyssa brought out red string and they were sticking stuff up on the windows. Everyone was into it.

"im telling you it was the brother" "don't even it was the teacher" everyones bickering cut short when willow announced the pasta was ready.

"its glutenfree bil" marley smiled as she noticed the star politely declining. Now with a massive grin billie filled her plate up happily taking it back to the table.

The dark haired girl watched as marley and willow had a conversation with their eyes but moved her gaze once the younger girl turned around. No one else seemed to notice the tension between them as they started talking around the little round table.

"so whats your next hair colour do you think" alyssa asked still in aw about one of her favourite artists being in her place.

"maybe red roots, I mean the blacks my favourite but im running out of colours" she explained twirling pasta on her fork.

For the rest of the night they all laughed, ate and solved the murder. "billie I think you would like a good girls guide to murder" maya recommended

"girl I cant read" she laughed "ill try it"

Later that night

Billie decided to stay the night as it was already 11pm and an hours drive home. Her and marley were in the latters room, marley already passed out in bed.

"finneas, I got it back. Its like the words are spilling out of me I have like 3 different songs for the album" she said in a loudish whisper.

"I told you billie, do you have your book"

"yeah I take it everywhere dude, im almost out of room though and I don't like it, this books been through it"

Billies pov

I look over to marley as she laid on her stomach hugging a pillow. She had uni in the morning so I was trying to be as quiet as I could. I ended my call with finneas letting him sleep as I had called him right as he got in bed.

I started humming melodies and beats and I wish I was at home for my studio. i recorded some stuff in voice memos and stayed up till about 2ish doing it which wasn't out of the ordinary for me.

Marley rolled around waking up she squinted opening her eyes. "what are you doing awake" she said hoarsely sitting up a little.

"I was about to go to sleep" I informed her and she hummed reaching around her floor for her water bottle. When she found it she took a sip and fell back into her pillow.

"go to sleep billie" she mumbled again and I turned my phone of chucking it to the floor and laying down. 

"goodnight marley" "goodnight billie"