𝙞𝙞𝙞. 𝙖𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙞𝙚𝙨

𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜... 𝙣𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙢𝙚 - 𝙨𝙯𝙖

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

everyone piled up into the car, rushing that way they wouldn't get stuck in the back. it was only melanie's third day in vancouver and only the second day of filming. but luckily everyone was super nice and welcoming, especially leah and dior.

even though she was one of the first people out of the airbnb, she ended up being the last to get into the car. with walker.

she really didn't want what happened between them to affect filming so she knew that she had to talk to him. he clearly was holding a grudge.

"hey walker, can we talk?" her leg shaking, this being the first time in months the pair talked.

"uhm sure." the curly head mumbled under his breath.

"listen i'm sorry about how things ended. you didn't deserve that and i should've just told you what was happening. i really want to be friends again, and i don't want this to affect filming." melanie felt like she was going to throw up. 

the way he looked at her, it was just like how he did when they were together. that look of admiration, like when someone is talking about something they're passionate about.

it made her even more nervous, avoiding eye contact and trying her best to stuff down the butterflies in her stomach.

"i'm sorry too. i overreacted and made it worse than what it had to be." now he was the one avoiding eye contact, even though he felt relieved that the solis girl felt the same about the situation.

melanie felt like a weight had been lifted off of her shoulders. she finally looked over to him, trying to play it cool and not look away. but really her heart was racing, she expected him to think she was crazy for wanting to be friends.

"oh my gosh okay, good i was so worried that i was going to make a fool out of myself for bringing this up. i just really felt bad about not explaining why i just stopped talking to you. it was just really hard and i felt like no one would understand and i just shut everyone out an-" the girl and her rambling was cut off by the car coming to a screeching halt.

"DUDE WATCH THE ROAD" dior screamed at a car, as if they could hear her.

everyone just gave each other terrified looks, feeling like their lives had flashed before their eyes.

they had made it to set, it felt like the drive was hours long, but in reality it was only ten minutes.

"okay we are never letting dior drive again." charlie said, as he opened the car door.