𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙞𝙞. 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧

𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜... 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙨 - 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙗𝙖𝙙𝙤𝙤𝙗𝙚𝙚

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

melanie dumped a bag of chips into a big bowl and placed it on the basement counter. she was currently waiting for the cast to come to her house for a sleepover.

it had took her at least a week to convince her mom to let everyone come over. her mom didn't mind people coming over, or sleepovers. but five extra people in the house? that was one of the things she was more hesitant about.

but luckily since she knew the group fairly well, it took less convincing than usual. so in thanks, melanie cleaned the whole house and had been helping in her moms garden all week.

she sighed, content with everything she had done. she spent hours setting up, she bought snacks and drinks, and cleaned up the entirety of the basement.

the doorbell rung and melanie ran up the stairs. anthony was about to open the door, but melanie shoved him to the ground. "oow!! i'm telling mom!"

melanie ignored him and opened the door. the entire group outside on her porch waiting. "hey guys!" she exclaimed, trying to ignore her brother whining behind her.

everyone walked in, hugging melanie and saying hello. walker was the last to walk in. "hey mel." he smiled. leaning in to hug her, his hands around her waist.

"hey walk." she wrapped her arms around his neck, smiling. without noticing, dior took a picture of the two.

melanie led everyone down to the basement, everyone talking about different things.

"oh my gosh! mel this looks amazing!" leah complimented, smiling widely.

"aww thanks le!" melanie replied, jumping on the couch, walker following and sitting next to her. "soo what do you guys wanna do?" she asked, taking a sip of her root beer.

"lets watch deadpool!" walker suggested

leah gave him a disgusted look, "no, if we're watching a movie, we're watching waves."

melanie sat right up, "oh my gosh yes we are watching waves. end of discussion."

"isn't that move like, really sad?" aryan asked.

walker nodded his head. "ye-" melanie cut him off before he could even start his sentence. "yes, but it's really good! only some of it is sad."

dior and charlie were talking, not paying much attention to the conversation about the movie.

melanie grabbed the remote off the table, going onto netflix and starting waves.

she leaned back down on the couch, sitting in the corner with walker next to her. they had a blanket draped over the both of them.

leaning her head on his shoulder, she focused on the movie. she felt walker's breath hitch as she did this, but ignored it.