𝙭𝙫𝙞𝙞𝙞. 𝙖 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠

𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜... 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩 - 𝙩𝙮𝙡𝙚𝙧, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

it had been two weeks since melanie blocked trevor. and she had felt better. partially because she was in the philippines with londyn, but also because she wasn't being lied to by a random guy who was with her ex best friend. 

as much as she wanted to, she still hadn't texted walker. she knew that the last time they talked to each other.. wasn't the best.. but he was still her best friend, no matter what.

they were currently at the beach, close to their airbnb. there weren't many people there. just a group of kids and an older couple walking a dog. londyn was currently in control of the speaker, basically blasting best interest by tyler at full volume.

melanie was focused on her book, the summer of broken rules. "oh my gosh mell! it's our last day here. let's get in the water!" londyn groaned. "okay okayy" she complied, following her best friend.

the two were there for at least three hours. they didn't really keep track of time.. but by the time they had left to go back to the airbnb, the sun had already set. londyn called the first shower, and while melanie waited, she decided to watch waves. she knew londyn would take at least an hour in the shower, so why not?

as she watched, she thought about that night. when she woke up and saw walker watching waves. it made her smile, even if the first part of the movie was sad. the idea that they both loved that movie made her feel fuzzy inside. they hadn't talked to each other in almost three months.

she though about texting him multiple times over vacation, but decided against it. it still wasn't that long ago, and she wanted to give him some time, and also that way things had a chance to cool down.

around half-way into the movie, londyn finally got out of the shower. melanie paused it, not wanting to miss the second half, and walked into the bathroom.