𝙭𝙞𝙞. 𝙨𝙚𝙩 𝙪𝙥

𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜... 𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙚 - 𝙙𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙘 𝙛𝙞𝙠𝙚

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

𝘾𝙐𝙋𝙄𝘿𝙎𝙎

𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖
GUYS
GUYS
I WALKED INTO WALKERS ROOM EARLIER TO WAKE HIM UP
AND LOOK

𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖GUYSGUYSI WALKED INTO WALKERS ROOM EARLIER TO WAKE HIM UPAND LOOK

𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙝
AWWEE FINALLY

𝙙𝙞𝙤𝙧
STOP WHAT

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙚

They're gonna kill you if they find that picture.

𝙖𝙧𝙮𝙖𝙣
YOU WALKED ON THEM CUDDLING??

𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖
js make sure they never see it 🤗
YESS BRO
BUT MELANIE WALKED OUT OF HIS ROOM
AND SHE SEEMS OFF
SO IDK IF THEY MEANT TOO

𝙙𝙞𝙤𝙧
HOW DO YOU NOT MEAN TO CUDDLE

𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖
IDK BUT I'LL TRY AND TALK TO MELANIE ABOUT IT
liked by dior, aryan, leah, and charlie

melanie sat at the breakfast bar playing with her food. she was so nervous to talk to walker about what happened. to be honest, she just wanted to ignore him completely and forget that it even happened.

leena snapped her out of her train of though when she sat next to the brunette girl. "heyy melanie. so i just wanted to make sure you're okay. i mean you seem off." she asked, giving a concerned look.

melanie hesitated to tell her, considering she is walker's sister and she might tell him before she can explain herself. but she just needed another opinion on what to do.

"it's just.. last night me and walker were watching movies and i was leaning my head on his shoulder.. and when i woke up he was cuddling me. and i have no idea if he purposely did it or if he just moved in his sleep." melanie rambled.

"oh! i mean walker isn't the type to do something if he doesn't want to.. so if he did it on purpose it's cause he wanted to. just talk to him, he'll understand." leena reassured her.

melanie nodded and decided to take a nap in the basement. she walked down the stairs, putting her headphones on and playing dominic fike. hey blondie started to play once she sat down on the couch. she drapped the blanket over her body and rested her head inbetween her arms.

𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙩 😒

𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙧 🥸
hey can you go get something from the basement for me?

𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙩 😒
just get it yourself?

𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙧 🥸
please walker?
i'm outside helping mom

𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙩 😒
fine

walker walked downstairs, heading to the basement. he was listening to boyfriend, girlfriend by tyler, at full volume. once he made it to the last step, he turned around, noticing that the door was closed. he didn't think much off it, just going to get whatever leena needed.

he walked past the couch and noticed melanie asleep, he laughed and decided to take pictures of her, as blackmail of course. once he got what leena asked for, he made his way back up the stairs, only for him to notice the door was locked.

he put all his weight into trying to open the door. he finally took his airpods out and knew that leena was up to something. "come on! open the door!" he yelled out.

"not until you finally tell melanie!" she retorted.

he sighed and walked back down the stairs, knowing she wouldn't let up. he sat on the end of the couch and stared at melanie. he knew she would be asleep for a while, so he just turned on the tv and put on waves.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚: honestly no idea where im going with this i'm just making it up as i'm going along.

𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩: 573