𝙫. 𝙗𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙨

𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜... 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙨 - 𝙢𝙖𝙘 𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙧

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜

𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙝 9𝙩𝙝

melanie sat in her trailer, getting ready. it was one of those times to were the whole cast had the week off from filming.

as she got ready, she was listening to laufey. she straightened her hair and did her makeup, which consisted of lipgloss, concealer, eyeliner, and mascara.

she hummed to the lyrics until she heard a string of knocks on her door, immediately knowing it was walker.

the pair had made up a way to tell if it was the other knocking on their trailer door one night at four in the morning.

since they were so close in age, they regularly had sleepovers with leah and aryan. which always consisted of truth or dare and gossiping about people back home.

"come in!" melanie yelled out to walker, him opening the door almost right after he heard her answer.

the curly head came in, resting his head on top of hers. even though they had just recently gotten close again, it was like they had never gone no contact.

he sat down, instantly curious as to what she was doing.

"what's that?" he questioned

"it's eyeliner" she answered, not moving her focus from her makeup to the boy.

he examined her, noticing how careful she was, worrying that she would poke her eye for the thousandth time.

"what's the point of it? i mean yeah i get you always said you feel more confident with it but you still look good with or without it" he shrugged.

melanie sat there, thinking about what he had said. she knew he didn't mean anything by it, but the feeling of him complimenting her still gave her butterflies.

she was going to respond to him, after what felt like hours, but she was interrupted by "helpless" from hamilton blaring from the speakers.

melanie gasped, and started singing along. walker knew that she loved musicals growing up, and while they were dating, he watched all of her favorites just so he could understand when she rambled about them.

the blonde watched her sing, humming along with her. he always loved how passionate she was about her interests. it's what made her her.