𝙭𝙞𝙭. 𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙙𝙚

𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜... 𝙝𝙞 - 𝙡𝙖𝙪𝙛𝙚𝙮

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

they only had an hour before they had to leave for the airport. and they had nothing packed. londyn was still passed out and melanie was shoving all of her stuff into her suitcase. "londyn! get up. we're going to miss our flight if you dont." melanie scolded

londyn groaned, turning onto her side. covering herself with the blanket. "if we miss our flight we get to stay longerrr." she said, in a sing-song voice, trying to convince her best friend.

"as much as i want to stay, we can't miss anymore school." she told londyn, focused on packing her clothes.

"fineee" londyn dragged out, getting out of the bed and starting to pack. melanie sighed, grabbing her headphones and putting her playlist on shuffle.

londyn slammed the uber door shut, walking to the trunk to grab her and melanie's suitcases. she handed melanie hers and the two made their way into the airport. they checked in, getting their tickets and heading to tsa. 

as they waited in line for security, melanie brought up walker. "i don't know.. i want to reach out and apologize but i don't know what to say."

"what if you text him before we take off then put your phone on airplane mode? then you have the whole flight to not think about it." londyn suggested.

"actually.. that's a good idea." melanie said, placing her stuff into a tray and sending it down the line.

after they got through, they walked to their gate. they had thirty minutes until boarding started, so they went to jolibee. they ordered their usuals and sat down to wait for their food.

once they ate, they went back to their gate and it was time to board. they scanned their tickets when their group was called and boarded the plane. luckily they were able to book seats next to each other.

so when melanie opened up her messages with walker, londyn was intently watching over the seat divider.