𝙭𝙭𝙞. 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙚𝙧𝙚

𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜... 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙞 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙙 - 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙠𝙚

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

"ow!" melanie yelped, her hand going straight to her neck. "oh my gosh i'm sorry!" her stylist apologized. she had accidentally burnt her neck with a curling iron because she wasn't paying attention...

"nono it's okay!" melanie told her, smiling.

it was the night of the pjo premiere, and melanie was excited! nervous.. but excited nonetheless. this was also the first time she would be going down the red carpet since barbie. yes it was only a few months ago, but it still made her stressed. 

while on the phone with londyn, she told melanie to try and avoid talking to a lot of fans. as much as she enjoyed the conversations with them, she didn't want to be overwhelmed with questions about walker instead of questions about the show.

once the stylist finished her hair, apologizing once again, melanie went to go change into her dress. walker had helped her pick it out, so she was excited to finally try it on again, this time in full glam.

"oh my goodness! you look amazing honey." her mom smiled, cupping her face in her hands.

"wow, who knew you could clean yourself up." anthony commented, staring at his phone.

melanie slapped the back of his head before walking to the vanity to spray her perfume. her mom and brother had already finished getting ready, so the three of them made their way downstairs to meet up with everyone.

the moment she came into view, walker noticed her. and he couldn't take his eyes off her. he was there when she first tried it on, but the lighting in the hotel lobby did something, made him see her in a different kind of light, literally.

she noticed him the moment she saw him, and saw him staring. melanie didn't say anything though. she kept telling herself, it's probably nothing. he just sees me as a friend. but walker looked at her a certain type of way. when you have something you want to say really important, but stay quiet. and that something he wanted to say in that moment was that she looked absolutely gorgeous.

leah ran up to her and pulled melanie into a hug. "you look gorgeous!" she complimented.

"as do you." melanie giggled, grinning ear to ear.

her mom hugged her goodbye and ushered her brother to the car. the cast walked to the limo, melanie and walker following behind the others.