𝙭𝙫𝙞. 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚

𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜... 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 - 𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙯

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

melaine stared at her closet. it was finally saturday and she had at two hours until trevor picked her up. she already showered but hadn't done her hair and makeup. she was currently on facetime with londyn, trying to pick out an outfit.

trevor hadn't told her much about the date, just to wear something more comfy or casual. she hoped that it wasn't going to be something boring, like a movie date. she hated when someone chose that as the first date. it meant that there was no way to talk to your date until after.

"oo wear the off the shoulder!" londyn spoke up, as melanie pushed back one of her shirts to reveal it. "this one?" she asked as londyn nodded.

"okay, hang on." melanie told her, setting her phone down to change. once she propped her phone against her vanity mirror, londyn squealed. "oh my gosh you look amazing!"

melanie laughed, grabbing her straightener to do her hair. the two continue to talk about whatever comes to mind, gossip, school, sports, or boys. time flew by, and before melanie knew it trevor had texted her.

𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙤𝙧 🤓

𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙤𝙧 🤓
heyy
i'm here!

𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙡 🥶
okay!!
i'll be down soon
read by 𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙤𝙧 🤓

melanie told londyn bye, putting her phone in her back pocket. she walked down the stairs, telling her mom and brother bye. when she walked out the door, she found trevor waiting, leaning against his car.

his head perked up and he smiled, opening the door for her. melanie thanked him and sat down. even if they had been facetiming often, it still felt awkward. i mean with walker they just clicked. wait why did she keep thinking about walker.. it had been a month, she needed to get over what happened, no matter how bad she felt.

he handed her the aux, silently hoping she had decent music taste. she opened spotify and started to play nobody gets me, but this time she didn't sing. with walker she could scream the lyrics at the top of her lungs, and he would sing with her. she didn't have to worry about him judging her.

melanie took a mental note of everything he did and didn't do. he didn't come up to the door and wait for her. he also didn't try and introduce himself to her family. even if it was a first date, it would've made a good impression. he also didn't try and start a conversation in the car, which made it even more awkward than it had to be.

instead, she stared at the window. the car ride was awkward a quiet. but once they made it to their destination, she realized that they were at urban air. melanie grinned. hey, at least it isn't a movie date, she thought to herself. trevor extended his hand for hers, and she accepted.