𝙭𝙞𝙫. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙝

𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜... 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚? - 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙡 𝙘𝙖𝙚𝙨𝙖𝙧

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

melanie laid on her bed, face first. they had just gotten back from the fair and she was exhausted. her hair was greasy, her makeup was running due to sweating, her clothes were sticking to her body, and she couldn't feel her feet.

she groaned, not wanting to move. but she dragged herself out of bed and to the bathroom to shower.

when she walked back into her room, drying her hair, she found walker laying on her bed. laughing to herself, she jumped onto the bed next to him.

"oh hiii." he mumbled out, clearly just waking up.

"how long have you been in here? i was barely in the shower for 30 minutes." she asked, clearly confused.

"uhmm i don't know." he whispered, falling back asleep.

melanie sighed, slumping back down. she grabbed the remote to her tv and turned on no hard feelings.

she walked downstairs, grabbing some popcorn and sodas. by the time she made it back up into her room, walker was sprawled out all over the bed, making melanie giggle.

moving his arm over, she layed back down, focusing on the movie. that was until she felt his arm rest on her waist. 

her whole body froze, sitting there. not knowing what to do, she just sat there. she tried to play it off and focus on the movie but she couldn't help but overthink what was happening.

i mean what would happen when he woke up? would he just act like it never happened or actually talk about it? to be fair he didn't ever tell her want leena wanted him to tell her.. she decided to text leena and try to figure it out.

𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙫 𝙨𝙘𝙤𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙡

𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙡 💞
hey leena
i have a question

𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙫 𝙨𝙘𝙤𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙡
yeah ofc!
what's up?

𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙡 💞
okay so
yk how you locked me and walk in the basement?
why'd you do it
cause walker never told me why

𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙫 𝙨𝙘𝙤𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙡
oh!
i thought he actually told you
uhm idk if i can say..

𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙡 💞
please leenaa
just tell me
i won't tell him you told me.

𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙫 𝙨𝙘𝙤𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙡
i mean okay..
he was supposed to tell you how he felt.

𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙡 💞
wait wdym
feel about what??

𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙫 𝙨𝙘𝙤𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙡
oh my gosh mel
how he feels abt you!!

𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙡 💞
OHHH
wait is it in a good way or bad way?

𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙫 𝙨𝙘𝙤𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙡
just ask him.
it's better if he tells you himself.

𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙡 💞
okay..
but ty leena!