𝙭𝙞𝙞𝙞. 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙

𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜... 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙤𝙧 𝙛𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 - 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙣 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙮

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

melanie woke up to the sound of quiet sniffling, which confused her considering the fact she had her headphones on. she didn't think much of it, thinking that they just died. but when she sat up she was met by walker, who was focused on the movie. he looked like he had just got done crying, which made melanie even more confused, but then she saw what movie he was watching.

walker still hadn't notice that she was awake, looking over to see if she was still asleep. jumping slightly when he saw that she was sitting up staring at him.

"..are you okay walker?" she asked, genuinely concerned.

"yeah, yeah! i'm great! totally okay!" he stammered out, his voice cracking due to the crying.

melanie gave him a suspicious look, not knowing what to say. she never saw him cry. even after all the times she ran into his room crying about nightmares in the summer, he never cried infront of her.

he wiped his eyes before turning to her. walker just stared at her for a good few minutes, before melanie finally broke the silence.

"wait.. why are you down here? you have a tv in your room.." her brows furrowed.

"oh! yeah uhm soo.. funny story! leena locked us in here until i tell you something.." he rambled, avoiding eye contact and playing with his bracelet.

melanie looked down at it and smiled when she saw it was the one she made for him a for years ago. she looked back up at him.

"tell me what, exactly?" she asked, still confused on why leena would do that.

"it doesn't matter. i'm really hungry soo could we maybe just pretend that i told you? i'll buy you boba." he lied. well he was hungry, he just wasn't ready to tell melanie how he felt.

"okay.. only if you also take me to the arcade!" she told him

"okay fine.." he grumbled, trying to sound annoyed. but he could never be annoying by her, plus it was an excuse to spend more time with him.

after at least ten minutes of trying to convince leena to let them out, she finally did. melanie went up to her room and quickly changed, rushing back down the stairs the moment she was ready.

walker smiled at her and told his parents bye, walking out the door, holding it open for melanie. jokingly giving a curtsy as she walked out the door, making her laughing and playfully hit him.

 jokingly giving a curtsy as she walked out the door, making her laughing and playfully hit him