𝙞𝙭. 𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧

𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜... 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧.𝙡𝙚𝙬𝙙 - 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙡

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

a blonde girl walked up to their table, clearly nervous. melanie took notice of her immediately, giving her a suspicious look.

"uhm hi, i was just wondering if i could get your snap? my friend over there thought you were cute." she asked walker, pointing to a girl with long, black curly hair. she smiled and waved at him.

walker was visibly uncomfortable, especially since it was in front of his family, in front of melanie. he gave her an apologetic smile, before telling her "i'm sorry, i'm not looking for a relationship."

"oh yeah! i completely understand, sorry for bothering you." the girl rambled, before running back to her friends. melanie gave her a dirty look as she walked away.

walker gave her a "seriously" kind of look, before they both burst out laughing. gaining looks from their families, who somehow didn't notice what just happened.

melanie's mom slapped her lightly on the shoulder, trying to get them to shut up due to the stares they were getting. this just made them laugh even more.

𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧

walker decided to ride back with melanie, mainly because he didn't feel like dealing with leena's teasing, but also because he just really liked being around melanie.

he sat between melanie and anthony, with melanie's mom and bella in the front. the two were sharing airpods, when girl with the tattoo by miguel started to play. melanie started to hum along as she stared out the window, watching the sunset over the horizon.

walker sat there, just looking at her, paying close attention how she sung certain lyrics louder than others, and how her eyes would follow couples walking on the sidewalk until they were out of view. melanie turned to say something, but she was cut off by her mom screaming about another car cutting them off. everyone in the car laughed before the silence settled once again.

they finally made it back to the house, and melanie dragged herself up the stairs and flopped onto her bed, groaning loudly. even if all they did today was go out for dinner, she felt exhausted. walker followed her, jumping onto the bed. melanie looked up at him, before laying her head back down.

"come on mell, let's have another movie night. like we used too." he pleaded, while shaking her, trying to get her to get up. she reluctantly nodded before going to the bathroom to change into pajama pants and an oversize tshirt.

"fine, but only if we watch hunger games." she told him, and he eagerly nodded his head.

truth be told, he didn't care what they watched. he just wanted to spend more time with melanie. but he would never admit it.

walker went to go change while melanie went to go get snacks. she got popcorn, nerd clusters, and their favorite drinks.

by the time she got back upstairs, walker was already laying on her bed. tons of pillows and blankets sprawled out everywhere and hunger games paused on the tv. she gave him a smile before jumping next to him on the bed, laying out the snacks in between them.