𝙭𝙭. 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙛𝙛 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙨

𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜... 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙣 𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 - 𝙛𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙤𝙘𝙚𝙖𝙣

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

it was eleven at night when walker received the message. he wanted to text her. ask her why she walked out. he'd been planning on it for months, but he never got the guts to. so when he saw her paragraph, he was shocked to say the least.

he debated on not answering her, but she's his best friend. she had been since third grade, he couldn't just ignore her. he would feel terrible. and he'd be lying if he said he didn't miss her.

yes, he was mad at her, but he could stay mad at her. he spent at least an hour trying to figure out what to say. he even got leena to help, even if it wasn't that good. all she said was "speak from your heart. tell her how it made you feel." which didn't tell him what to exactly say.

so he tried his best to make his own message. and he hoped it didn't sound stupid, because he honestly had no idea what to say.

𝙨𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙮 🙄

𝙨𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙮 🙄
listen i know that it's been a while but i just wanted to apologize.
i'm sorry for just walking out like that. you didn't deserve that.
i should've just talked it out with you.
i completely understand if you don't want to talk to me
but i just wanted to apologize.
you're my best friend and i really do miss you
i truly am sorry walker.

𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙚 🤓
mel it's okay. it was the heat of the moment.
i completely understand if you didn't know what to say.
it was really late at night and i just blurted it out and i
should've waited until the morning and when i could actually
think straight.
and i miss you too. you're my best friend in the whole world
and no one could ever replace you.
message not sent.

he was confused when his message didn't send. unless her phone was dead.. but melanie was normally in bed by this time which meant her phone would be charging. so why didn't she answer?

he tried his best to ignore it and go to sleep, hoping that she would answer him when he woke up.