𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙫. 𝙫𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨

𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜... 𝙪𝙪𝙪𝙪 - 𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙮

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

it was five in the afternoon on valentines day. and melanie was bored out of her mind. everyone else had been "busy" or just didn't want to hang out. the only person she hadn't asked, was walker.

she unlocked her phone and after thinking about what she would say for at least ten minutes, she finally texted him.

𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙚 🤓

𝙨𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙮 🥶
heyy so ik it's valentines day but
would u wanna hang out?

𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙚 🤓
UHM IS THAT EVEN A QUESTION??
i'll be over in tenn

𝙨𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙮 🥶
okayy
cya walkk

𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙚 🤓
cya mel 💕
loved by 𝙨𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙮 🥶

that "ten minutes" turned into half an hour. melanie worried that he just wasn't going to show up, but she knew he wasn't like that. when he finally got to her house, he was standing outside the door with a basket full of her favorite snacks, matching pjs, gift cards, a letter, and he was holding a bouquet of lego flowers in a clay vase.

when melanie ran down the stairs to open the door, her jaw dropped. she hadn't expected him to do that. "walker! you didn't." she said, still in shock, but smiling ear to ear.

"it would be wrong if i didn't, you're my best friend mel. you deserve something for valentines, especially after putting up with me all these years." he joked, smiling and handing her the bouquet.

they walked up to her room, walker almost tripping at least five times and almost dropping the basket every single time. once they got to her room, walker set the basket down on her bed, and immediately went on his phone.

melanie was confused, but didn't say anything about it. she just assumed he was texting leena or his mom and dad.

"soo what should we do?" melanie asked, moving the basket to the floor and setting down the vase on her desk.

walker was still staring down at his phone. "doordash food and binge watch movies?" he asked, still not looking up.

sighing, melanie tried to hide the fact that this bothered her, but it was really hard too. "okay!" she told him, pulling up doordash on her phone before walker grabbed it.

"nuh-uh, my treat." he told her, sitting down next to her on the bed.

melanie rolled her eyes, telling him her chick-fil-a order. she walked into her bathroom to change into the hello kitty pjs.

after she walked out, giving walker a spin, and he smiled. "they suit you." he complimented.
he walked into the bathroom to change into his pair.

as they fought over a movie, walker's phone kept going off. melanie tried to ignore it, but it wasn't really working. every time he got a notification, he immediately opened it. melanie tried to peer over his shoulder and see who he was texting, but he hide it from it. "it's a secret." he told her, but something about it made her feel uneasy.

after melanie convinced them to watch ten things i hate about you, she put her phone on dnd. she always thought it was rude to be on your phone while watching a movie, so she just did it out of habit. walker didn't though. he kept checking his phone every five minutes.

melanie got sick of it halfway through the movie. "can you like, get off your phone? please? we're supposed to be watching a movie and hanging out tonight." she said, clearly fed up.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚: i finished the lightning thief today and omg i love it sm

𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩: 579