𝙞𝙫. 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙

𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜... 𝙨𝙞𝙘𝙠 - 𝙙𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙘 𝙛𝙞𝙠𝙚

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

melanie looked out the bus window, the rain pouring down. it was the last day of school til spring break. but it was also the last day until her parents divorce.

she never had an easy childhood, her dad was caught cheating multiple times. and as many times as he said it would never happen again, it always did.

her mom's struggle with depression also had a major impact on her, as well as all of the arguments about the small things, like someone not doing the dishes, or melanie's grades.

she was always a bright student, all a's, honor classes, so her mom was always extremely disappointed whenever she came home with anything below a ninety.

walker was one of the few people to be there for her no matter what, and the one person she could turn to whenever her parents were mad at her or arguing. she loved him for that.

even though the family was extremely toxic at times, there were always some good days. so when melanie's parents told her they were getting divorced, it absolutely broke her.

yes she knew that it was for the better but still, her parents put up with each other for years just for her. she knew they would eventually get divorced, but she at least hoped that it would be after she graduated college, or at least high school.

the news made her fall into a depressive episode. her grades dropped, she stopped talking to all of her friends, she distanced herself from walker, and stayed in her room for hours on end. rarely coming out, even to eat.

so obviously this worried walker, because to him his girlfriend was just ignoring him for no reason. he had no idea about her parents divorcing. she would've told him but she didn't want him to worry about her.

and due to her grades dropping, her mom took her phone. saying that it was "distracting" her, but she hadn't even been on her phone in days. she had just been laying in bed for hours on end.

walker tried texting her multiple times everyday, worrying even more the more she didn't answer.

𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙧𝙧 💕

𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙧𝙧 💕
melanie
are you okay??
please answer
it's been almost a week
i'm really worried
delivered

she knew she should've told him about her phone getting taken away but she didn't really have time. her mom just came into her room, screamed at her, and took her phone.

by the time she finally got her phone back, she had over 30 messages from walker. she felt horrible about not letting him know before.

𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙧𝙧 💕

𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙧𝙧 💕
mel seriously
are you okay?
please text me whenever
you get this

𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙡 💕
omg walker im so so sorry
my mom took my phone at
the beginning of the week
i would've told you sooner

𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙧𝙧 💕
why'd she take your phone?
you haven't done anything

𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙡 💕
it's complicated.

𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙧𝙧 💕
you can trust me mel
i won't judge you or get upset

𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙡 💕
i really don't want to talk
about it.
but seriously im sorry
for not answering

𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙧𝙧 💕
mel just be honest with me
are you lying?

𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙡 💕
why would i lie??

𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙧𝙧 💕
idk its just weird how you
don't answer me for over a week
then don't explain why

𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙡 💕
i just don't want to talk about it
right now

𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙧𝙧 💕
yeah but it makes it seem like
you have something to hide

𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙡 💕
but i dont???

𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙧𝙧 💕
listen if you aren't going to
explain just don't talk
to me at all

𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙡 💕
wait what??

𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙧𝙧 💕
bye melanie.

𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙡 💕
wait walker.
please
let me explain
message not delivered

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙗𝙖𝙧𝙗𝙞𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡  ty to my manager londyn for buying me candy after our therapy sesh 💗

𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙗𝙖𝙧𝙗𝙞𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 ty to my manager londyn for buying me candy after our therapy sesh 💗

𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙮𝙣.𝙭𝙤

𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙙

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚: tbh i don't really like this chapter but wtv. chapter five might be out later tonight

𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩:  629