𝙭𝙭𝙫𝙞. 𝙬𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙨

𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜... 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 - 𝙩𝙮𝙡𝙚𝙧, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

she picked up his arm that was wrapped around her waist. getting off the bed, hoping she wouldn't wake him up. as she shut the door, trying to keep it from squeaking, she heard him mumble something and turn to his side, somehow still not waking up.

she walked down the stairs, and opened the back door. following the trail that leads down to their strip of the beach.

it was the middle of the night, and melanie just couldn't sleep. so after laying in bed for at least two hours while he was sound asleep next to her, she decided to go down to the beach and get some fresh air.

melanie knew that he would be worried if she wasn't there when he woke up, so she left a note on the bed where she was laying down. it read 'so sorry if i'm not back by the time you wake up, i went down to the beach for some fresh air, love you <3'

she had here airpods in, listening to where'd all the time go? by dr. dog. she loved that song. it made her reminisce about all the memories she's made the past few years and how far she's come along.

once she made it to their strip of beach, she sat down at the shore. it was low tide, so she was pretty far out. she sat down, taking out her airpods to listen to the waves crashing against the beach.

it was the first time she had been down here and done this since that night. since the night she walked out on her best friend. and it was also exactly a year since that night.

it felt like deja vu coming back here, at this time, listening to this song, watching the sky. it was the same thing she did that night.

too caught up in her thoughts, she didn't realize walker sit down next to her. "couldn't sleep?"

melanie's slightly jumped, making walker chuckle. she nodded her head.

she leaned against his shoulder, offering him an airpod, which he took. you're here that's the thing by beabadoobee started playing, which made melanie smile. she loved beabadoobee.

the two sat there in silence, enjoying the comfort of each other. after about twenty minutes, walker stood up, reaching his hand out to help melanie up.

she took it, pulling herself up. he didn't need to say anything for her to know what he was doing. 'we need to go back, it's late and you need to try and get some sleep.'

it wasn't the first time this has happened. it was a monthly occurrence when they were kids. melanie would go down to the beach, walker would follow her, then take her back to the house to sleep.

once they got to her bed room, she flopped down on the bed. melanie basically passed out the moment she laid down. walker laughed, laying down next to her. he sat there, just staring at her.

it sounds creepy, i know, but it wasn't a stalker kind of stare, it was an admiring kind of stare, like the one he gave her in the car during their second day of filming.