𝙫𝙞𝙞. 𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙙

𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜... 𝙬𝙪𝙨𝙮𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 - 𝙩𝙮𝙡𝙚𝙧, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

melanie paced around the room, singing her heart out. now most people would've thought that she was listening to laufey or tyler, but she was really watching hamilton for the 30th time.

she was about to start singing along to burn, but that was until walker knocked on the trailer door. she slammed her laptop shut and walked over to let him in.

normally she wouldn't do this, but walker always teased her for watching it so much, and she really didn't feel like dealing with the relentless teasing.

the curly head ran in as soon as he saw the door open, for some reason having a trail of water following him.

"dude! why are you soaked?!" she questioned, backing away from him.

"ar.. aryan was chasing me.. with a water gun." he told the girl, completely out of breath.

melanie shook her head, getting him a towel from the closet and wrapping it around him. ruffling his hair in the process

pushing her hand away jokingly, then grabbing her laptop. if it was anyone else she would have screamed at them, but she knew walker wouldn't do anything weird.

"AGAIN MELANIE?" he yelled out, making the girl jump.

she turned around confused, in her own thoughts, until she realized what he was talking about.

walker started going on and on about how "nerdy" it was of her to be watching hamilton again, and how she has an unhealthy obsession with it, but melanie wasn't paying attention.

well she was, but not to his words. she sat there, admiring him. she knew it was silly but it was true.

all she did during his five minute rant about her obsession with hamilton was stare at him, his hair, his eyes, just everything about him.

"uhm melanie?? are you even listening?" he asked, tilting his head to the side while giving her a concerned look.

"huh? oh yeah im okay." she whispered out, her face turning red once she snapped out of her thoughts.

"okay.. if you say so. but my point is hamilton is weird and you're a nerd." he smirked. he knew that melanie hated whenever he would call her a nerd.

"okay whatever. i'm about to go help aryan with attacking you again." she teased, as she got up and ran out of the trailer, going to find aryan.

walker chases after her, catching up to her after a minute. he grabbed onto her, almost tackling her to the ground. but he just held her there.

melanie sat there, not knowing what to do or say. she just jokingly pushed him off and sprinted towards aryan.

before walker could even do anything, a spray of cold water showered him. he glared at melanie, watching her giggle.