𝙭𝙫. 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚

𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜... 𝙛2𝙛 - 𝙨𝙯𝙖

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

melanie rested her head against the car window. they had left the summer house about two hours ago and were on their way back home.

to summarize the last few weeks of summer.. it was awkward. to say the least.

the night that walker had confessed to melanie, she just got up and went outside. of course she liked him back! she had never gotten over him, no matter how many guys she had been with.

but she also knew that getting back with him would take a toll on her mental health. so many people tried to get with walker. i mean at least 10 girls came up to him when they were at the fair.

she just knew that it wouldn't be fair to him if all she did in their relationship was overthink that he was going to leave her for some random girl he met. melanie couldn't stand the idea.

when she went outside, she just sat on the beach, watching the sky and listening to the waves crashing against the shore. it was calming for her. it helped to clear her mind.

melanie knew that it was wrong to just walk out and not say anything, but what was she supposed to say? 'oh i like you back but don't want to deal with all the girls who want you'

honestly she probably could've said that, but she stayed quiet and walked out. she didn't wait to see if walker would say anything else. she just.. walked out.

her mom and bella were talking the whole time, as usual, and anthony was passed out. his neck looked bent in an uncomfortable way, that will definitely hurt when he wakes up.

she sighed, thinking about what happened that night. when melanie got back to her room, around one in the morning, walker was gone. she assumed that he went back to his room, and just fell onto her bed and passed out.

turning up the volume of her music to drown out the sounds of bella's conversation with her mom, she hummed along to let you break my heart again by laufey.

walker had avoided her ever since then, not even bothering to say bye when they left. melanie tried her best to shrug it off, but she couldn't. she knew that his feelings were hurt, but so were hers.

melanie closed her eyes, and tried to fall asleep. she hoped that they would get through this. they have before, so why couldn't they now?

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

it was melanie's third week back at school and she felt miserable. she sat in the car, her mom driving her and her brother to school. melanie had aux and was playing f2f by sza.

nobody spoke. her mom knew what had happened between her and walker. one week after they had gotten home, melanie barged into her mom's room sobbing about what happened.

anthony just stared at the window, talking to himself. her mom sighed, finally breaking the silence. "so, are you still going to do marching band?"

"uhm i don't know.. probably." melanie shrugged. she loved marching band, but she was so tired and drained, from filming and what happened during summer.

"i think it would be good for you! take your mind off of everything." her mom suggested, trying to lighten the mood.

"i think it's nerdy and weird." anthony said bluntly.

"shut up anthony!" melanie grumbled, rolling her eyes at his comment.

"anthony, don't say things like that. but seriously hun, i think it would be good for you." her mom told her in a calm tone

melanie stared out the window. "okayy i'll do it."

her mom smiled, the car rolling to a stop as they made it to anthony's school. he walked out the car, saying his goodbyes to his mom and sister.once they say him walk into the school, they drove to melanie's school.

as her mom stopped the car, melanie mumbled out a thank you and shut the car door. she pulled out her phone and tried to text londyn.

𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙮𝙣 😋 (𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙧)

𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙚
hey are you here yet?

𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙮𝙣 😋 (𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙧)
not yet
i'm five minutes away

𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙚
oh okay
meet me in the cafeteria when you get here
liked by 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙮𝙣 😋 (𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙧)

melanie sat at a random table, waiting for londyn to finally show up. she stared down at her phone, but felt someone tap her shoulder. she looked up, expecting londyn, but instead saw trevor.

"oh! hey trevor" melanie said, somewhat surprised.

"hey melane, i just have a quick question, if that's okay." he replied, clearly nervous.

"yeah of course! what's up?" she asked, curious.

"well, i was wondering if you'd want to go out.. i know i already asked and you said no, but i still wanted to ask again." he asked, fiddling with his hands.

melanie chuckled, "actually i'd really like that."

"oh really! that's great! uhm i'll pick you up at 7 on saturday!" he exclaimed, nodding before walking back to his friends.

melanie smiled to herself, finding it cute how he got excited. trevor seemed like a great guy, so of course she decided to give him a chance. the only thing she was worried about, was the fact that he wasn't walker.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚: two chapters in one day?? crazy. also who should trevor's faceclaim be???

𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩: 902