𝙭. 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨

𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜... 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 - 𝙡𝙖𝙪𝙛𝙚𝙮

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘿𝙀𝙈𝙄𝙂𝙊𝘿𝙎 + 𝘼𝙍𝙔𝘼𝙉 + 𝙇𝙀𝙀𝙉𝘼

𝙥𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙚  
okay so what happened??

𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚'𝙨 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨  
fr

𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙙  
this girl came up to me at dinner
and asked me for my snap.

𝙗𝙖𝙧𝙗𝙞𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙙
yeah and then this kid from
school blew up my phone
trying to ask me out

𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡
WHAT

𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙣
Wait what? When?

𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙘𝙤𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙡
OHH SO THATS WHY YALL WERE LAUGHING

𝙗𝙖𝙧𝙗𝙞𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙙
uhh it was when me and walk were
watching hunger games

𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡
wait..
you and walker
were watching a movie
just the two of you?

𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙙
yeah..
don't make it weird dior. 

𝙥𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙚
WOAH WOAH
Y'ALL HAD A MOVIE NIGHT
ALONE???

𝙗𝙖𝙧𝙗𝙞𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙙
y'all are acting like it's the
end of the world
chill out 😭

𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙙
fr

𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚'𝙨 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨
okay...

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

melanie knew that the group would make it weird, which is why she really didn't want to tell them. i mean is it so bad that her and her childhood best friend have movie nights like they always did as kids? it wasn't like he liked her like that, at least not anymore..

she sighed and turned her phone off, placing it on her nightstand. it was almost three in the morning and she had been staring at the messages in the group chat for the past couple of hours. she knew she needed to sleep, but she just couldn't.

putting on her slippers, she walked into the bathroom and knock on walkers door, in the pattern they had used since they could walk of course. almost instantly, walker opened the door for her. he could tell just by the look on her face that something was wrong, but he didn't question it and just let her into the room.

they sat on the edge of the bed, walker staring at her while she gazed off into nothing. he finally broke the silence when he asked, "are you okay? i can tell there's something on your mind." he gave her a soft, reassuring smile.

"i don't know.. it's just.. everything's felt weird lately. and it's not just because of what the group said earlier. i just feel like ever since we started filming, everything's been off?" she told him, as if she was asking a question instead of telling him.